Interested to join to print flashcard?

chuaeil

Hi evevrybody,
interested to share to print 500 flashcard using plastic card. This plasti card is very good, water proof, dont need to laminate and can protect the card so that it wont turn yellow. If wants to see the plastic card material i can ask the person to bring the card for us to see and if we are not happy we can use back the same A5 size 300g card. I am not earning a single cent from it i just want to share and we can save money. What you need is provide 500 your own data and pic and i will show you the black and white recipt. I just need more ppl to combine. Pls let me know if anyone interested. Thank you.

chuaeil

Qoutation for the printing

500 A5 card 300g- $175

Aft deciding the card i think will just go for the noraml A5 300 g card cos the plastic is a bit too ex.

Pls provide your own data and pic in a soft copy, will let you know how if you are interested.

If those who dont mind my data which i am also new to it you can jsut use my data then.

chuaeil

500 share among few people or 500 for one person hehe coz 500 alot leh :)
500 per person.

For the start you already needs 200 to cards to get ready. the rest you will flash later when you slowly retire those olds cards. You can check it out the glenn doman method.

chuaeil

Do u have sample .. Thanks
Sample dont have. I havent print leh.... But can tell you how it will look like.
A5 size, one side red wording the other side pic of photos will try my best to get photos rather than pic cos me myself prefer photos.

Queenbabe

Hmm i think 500 alot leh , if print 500 .. can we share like 250 each or u 1 2 print all 500 urself .. Sorry to be so fussy coz i know nothing abt this .

chuaeil

Hmm i think 500 alot leh , if print 500 .. can we share like 250 each or u 1 2 print all 500 urself .. Sorry to be so fussy coz i know nothing abt this .
is ok no worries...
I need qty so have to be 500 per person i need qty to get low cost. If 250 per person i need to find many ppl leh... now i need to find at least 10 is already not easy if can meet the qota i might have to cancel the order.

Queenbabe

U mean u still need to find 8 more pple ? Hmm u let me know again then .
So if the normal cards the quality is it good ?

CanCanMum

Hallos!

Why not i print for you all?:001_302::001_302::001_302:

I got a Xerox printer fast and good....somemore the printout is waterproof.

But can only print A4....u gotta cut on your own

How many grams is your paper? 200g?

eileen babe, if u want i print liao pass u this SUNDAY?

Last edited: