Interested to slim down via acupuncture. Any recommendation?

chelle

WAH, i am glad i found this thread!
I gained 20kg during my preggy, only lost 10kg after confinement.
Now 3 mths liao, have not even lose 0.5kg!
I am interested in this, can someone pm me the details!
THANKS THANKS!
I super sad abt my figure coz i cannot fit into all my old clothing and i went n buy jeans, have to wear 29 now when i use to wear 25! SOBS

LayPeng

Now 3 mths , have not even lose 0.5kg!
THANKS THANKS!
I super sad about my figure coz i cannot fit into all my old clothing and i went and buy jeans, have to wear 29 now when i use to wear 25! SOBS
HI chelle,
me too, gained 20 kg during preggy, and after give birth i only manged to lose 3 kg. sure will pM more on the details u. i lost total 17 kg through the program.

i used to wear 25 after give birth i wore 30 then now back to 25inch

Ange

Now 3 mths , have not even lose 0.5kg!
THANKS THANKS!
I super sad about my figure coz i cannot fit into all my old clothing and i went and buy jeans, have to wear 29 now when i use to wear 25! SOBS
Hi Chelle,

Pm you details already. please check

LayPeng

Lay Ping, you lost 17kg, just want to know how much did you pay for your treatment?
Hi spottycow, not sure if suitable to post pacakge price here or not so i choice to PM you my pacakge price and details. yes, i managed to lose 17 kg which is my pre-preggy weight. if you need more information just let me know.

can add me in email or msn elainelaypeng@hotmail.com as slimming buddy.

i assume you are a mummy too? how much you intend to lose? are you still Breastfeeding now?

spottycow

Thanks for all u that PM me :) That was fast :D

Just want to know, once u finished your treatment and attained your ideal weight lost, do you keep going for treatment periodically to maintain? Would u be advised to buy another treatment to maintain your weight?

LayPeng

Thanks for all you that PM me :) That was fast :D

Just want to know, once you finished your treatment and attained your ideal weight lost, do you keep going for treatment periodically to maintain? Would you be advised to buy another treatment to maintain your weight?
Hi you are welcome. i did not go back after i finish the program. my consultant advise me to balance my daily diet and focus on protein intake will do. she did not advise me to sign another treatment.

mabelnbp

hello,
pls mail me the consultant's contact no. or something. thank you :)
loveandjealousy@gmail.com
Hi all,

FYI, The famous acupuncture slimming program from the MP wellness satuctary (marine Parade) need to be book by appointment.
you can contact me (Mabel) at 82243552, for the appointment making.

My mum (63yrs old, wtih high blood, diabe for 8yrs) had signed up the three months acupuncture slimming programme on Aug'09. she use to be 83.3Kg and now she is only 75.2kg after going throught for 1.5 months only.

It really amazing!!!

syling77

Hello LayPeng and Ange,

I have already went for consulation and sign up with them. Starting my detox today for the 2 weeks.....on my way to slimming.

Ideally need to loss abt 6-7Kg, but decide to go for 10Kg loss...

hope that I will succeed .... :>

IPing

Hi spottycow, not sure if suitable to post pacakge price here or not so i choice to PM you my pacakge price and details. yes, i managed to lose 17 kg which is my pre-preggy weight. if you need more information just let me know.

i assume you are a mummy too? how much you intend to lose? are you still Breastfeeding now?
Hi laypeng,

Thanks for your help and recommendation to your consultation too. i had started program and so far so good. already lost quite a few kg. my hubby can see my changes, and i am so happy.

iping.

LayPeng

Hello LayPeng and Ange,

I have already went for consulation and sign up with them. Starting my detox today for the 2 weeks.....on my way to slimming.

Ideally need to loss about 6-7Kg, but decide to go for 10Kg loss...

Hi Syling77, wow, that's fast. you mean you start today? did you enjoy your food during weekend?

oh ic. only 6-7 or 10 kg better than me already.

yes you will succeed, try your best to follow everything. :tlaugh:
any problem just look for me , or must ask our consultant

Ange

Hello LayPeng and Ange,

Ideally need to loss about 6-7Kg, but decide to go for 10Kg loss...

Hi Syling,

Ooo. that is fast, so must have strong determination and discipline ok? anything unsure, can ask me or ask the consultant, will be better. Jia you k.

Lin-12

Tks to Laypeng for the recommendation too...

Im starting my detox today...Hopefully it rly does wrk as i need to wear XXL pants now. Even the salesgirl was laughing at me when i couldnt fit in XL.
And everyday, people would offer their seats to me cos they thought i was preggie...A big impact on my confidence...Sad...

Will be going down for my accupunture session today...Hopeully i'll lose e 10KG soon...

Gd luck to everyone who's slimming down...Jia you

LayPeng

Hi laypeng,

Thanks for your help and recommendation to your consultation too. i had started program and so far so good. already lost quite a few kg. my hubby can see my changes, and i am so happy.

iping.
Hi Iping, you are welcome, glad that hear you are doing well in the program. how much you need to lose? should be lost quite few kg already since your hubby can see your changes. yes, first month a lot of ppl around me can feel i slim down already. congratulation

LayPeng

thanks to Laypeng for the recommendation too...

Im starting my detox today...Hopefully it rly does wrk as i need to wear XXL pants now. Even the salesgirl was laughing at me when i couldnt fit in XL.
And everyday, people would offer their seats to me cos they thought i was preggie...A big impact on my confidence...Sad...

Will be going down for my accupunture session today...Hopeully i'll lose e 10KG soon...

good luck to everyone who's slimming down...Jia you
Hi Lin,
you are welcome. same to me, i had problem on finding pants before i slim down 17kg. especially lower body, huge and ugly, like preggy women which i already gave birth for few months already. very sad that time. (tell the sales girl she will have XXL size one day soon)
yes, when the people in mrt give out the seat to me, my confidence level dropped to 1%

never mind, you will slim down soon, be determined ok? keep it up! nice to chat with you for pass few weeks. anything just look for me, i will be glad to help/advise. :tlaugh:

p/s: of course more urgent matter look for our consultant better.

keep it up!

holly

Hi lay peng, can you PM me the details of your program and contact as well? i need to lose 17 kg too. can't lose any more weight after give birth my boy for 1 year.

LayPeng

Hi lay peng, can you PM me the details of your program and contact as well? i need to lose 17 kg too. can't lose any more weight after give birth my boy for 1 year.
Hi Holly, yes i had lost 17kg , you still on Breastfeed? no problem, had PM you the details and contacts.
Do add me in msn as well:wong29: