Interested to slim down via acupuncture. Any recommendation?

holly

Hi Holly, yes i had lost 17kg , you still on Breastfeed? no problem, had PM you the details and contacts.
Do add me in msn as well:wong29:
no more Breasfeeding, Thanks lay peng, i had received your PM, will check it out. i have no msn. sorry

Ange

Hi Lay peng,

So you finish your program already? Recently i just lost another 1KG, total i lost 11KG.. feel so happy about it but my hubby not happy, say i too skinny already. Now having xs size( previously M size).

LayPeng

Hi Lay peng,

So you finish your program already? Recently i just lost another 1KG, total i lost 11KG.. feel so happy about it but my hubby not happy, say i too skinny already. Now having xs size( previously M size).
yes ange, my program has finished 1 month + ago. Ya i lost 17kg through the program, lost another 2 kg after program but i think should be water retention and fat because i tend to have high water retention after give birth.

may be i should go back to my consultant so a inbody test first.

Ange

yes ange, my program has finished 1 month + ago. Ya i lost 17kg through the program, lost another 2 kg after program but i think should be water retention and fat because i tend to have high water retention after give birth.

Yup, should go back and do inbody test. I went back after my program too, at first my muscle drop due to lack of rest again.

Jenbel

HI Laypeng & Ange,

Full of envy.. Can PM me more details on this slimming program and the contact?

Is the program ex?? Besides doing acupuncture, do you need to eat supplements or go on strict diet like the one similar to ntuc diet? is it a fixed 3 months program for all? I need to lose another 7 to 9 (preferably) kgs.....

LayPeng

HI Laypeng & Ange,

Is the program ex?? Besides doing acupuncture, do you need to eat supplements or go on strict diet like the one similar to ntuc diet? is it a fixed 3 months program for all? I need to lose another 7 to 9 (preferably) kgs.....
Hi Jenbel,

no need to envy, i only back to pre-preggy figure only. lost 17kg in program. yes, initally need to detox diet, mine not very strict managable.

usually is 3 months program. you need to go for consultation then let consultant advise you better. i am not consultant so cannot anyhow advise too.

are you a mummy too and also breastfeeding?

no problem has PM you about the program and contact. The program's price still acceptable to me.

Ange

HI Laypeng & Ange,

Hi Jenbel,

Sorry for the late reply, i pm you all the information already. My advise is go for consultation first. But if you are on BF, can't start the program.

LayPeng

yes ange, i had advised Jenbel go for consultation first.
Her baby still 5 months old so i think she still on breastfeeding but can go for consultation first because i knew few mummies in center also signed up the promo program and start it later on.

Good luck to all the slimming mummy i am going for body analysis test today.
wish everybody have a sweet and nice long weekend:shyxxx:

Ange

yes ange, i had advised Jenbel go for consultation first.
Her baby still 5 months old so i think she still on breastfeeding but can go for consultation first because i knew few mummies in center also signed up the promo program and start it later on.

Good luck to all the slimming mummy i am going for body analysis test today.
wish everybody have a sweet and nice long weekend:shyxxx:
agree,now got promotion so is better to go for consultation and if you really wish to take up the package, at least you can save abit. :001_302:

LayPeng

Yes now have promotion the package is cheaper than mine.
My colleague also following me to center today for consultation with my consultant too. :shyxxx:

LayPeng

Yes now have promotion the package is cheaper than mine.
My colleague also following me to center today for consultation with my consultant too. :shyxxx:
Update, i had went for body analysis test last friday . Lost another Kg of fat so total fat loss has hit 18 Kg. My consultant advised me to sleep well (difficult due to my baby girl).Because i had some muscle loss during the program. need to load in protein and sleep well

syling77

hey after the program .....we are able to eat as per normal? or still have to be restricted?

Laypeng, after the 2 week detox, are you able to see some weight loss? and there after can eat normally or still no carbo??

I have went for my 2nd session of acupuncture and will be doing my 3rd session today....review will be next week.....hope will see some results.....

LayPeng

hey after the program .....we are able to eat as per normal? or still have to be restricted?

Laypeng, after the 2 week detox, are you able to see some weight loss? and there after can eat normally or still no carbo??

I have went for my 2nd session of acupuncture and will be doing my 3rd session today....review will be next week.....hope will see some results.....
Hi syling,
appetite not as big as previously so cannot eat much. i do enjoy my fav food sometime but i will try to recover it back.

yeah syling, 2 weeks detox i seen 4kg weight loss, after that per review is about 3 to 4 kg weight loss too.after 2weeks detox(in the 3 months) i still avoiding carbo. but now i taking carbo, problem is get full easily.

Good, first review shld have ppl comment you look slimmer, either is face or tummy. GOod luck syling, any question can just PM or email/ MSN me.

FYI, you have not add me in msn yet. lol elainelaypeng@hotmail.com anything you want to ask can msn, will be faster.

Jsiak

Hi Ting,

Yes when i went for consultation my consultant do a body analysis test on me and check on my medication history, daily activity, habit and sleeping hour. The body analysis test did test out the additional body fat i have in body, so from there determine how much shld i lose. mine was 18kg and i had managed to lose 17kg already.

i suggest you to go for consultation first. then see how. if you wish to know more about my program can ask me by adding in msn elainelaypeng@hotmail.com

see you
Hi Laypeng,

Congratulation on your slimming, you really lost a lot! You managed to go back to pre-pregnancy figure? Mind to PM me your program and your consultant's detail?i would like to go for consultation first, I need to lose weight fast, after BF till now i did not loose even a single KG.

LayPeng

Hi Laypeng,

Congratulation on your slimming, you really lost a lot! You managed to go back to pre-pregnancy figure? Mind to PM me your program and your consultant's detail?i would like to go for consultation first, I need to lose weight fast, after BF till now i did not loose even a single KG.
Thank you Jsiak. ya, i lost total 18 kg managed to go back to prepreggy weight. Tummy became much more firmed.

Sure, had PM you the details and contacts. This programme is consists of detoxification, diet planning and acupuncture treatment. Acupuncture is executed by doctor where detox and dietary planning will be accessed by my consultant.

ic, me too, i did not lose weight after BF, only lost 3 kg after gave birth then stopped. that is why i seek for help after seen
sis in law lost weight in this acupuncture programme.

if you have MSN can add me in elainelaypeng@hotmail.com
can chat more about baby matter :) My nicole is about 9 months