Interested to slim down via acupuncture. Any recommendation?

Ting

actually my gf also just mentioned this to me.. same place LIF (or isit LFI?). she say if i want, she will sign me up, using her fren name to do refer, so her fren get commission lorr. but im still skeptical, cos its not exactly the traditional kinda acupuncture.

LayPeng

Hi mehmeh, i better to go back for analysis after CNY but probably on march, busy with my sick baby nicole.
i did not exercise during program , but muscle grow,fat down is the correct diet (protein), acupuncture and colostrum help.

Last edited:

shi_san_yee

yup. n when u buy any products, the person who initially recommended you gets commission. it's a little like MLM. My sister in law was the one who recommended me, and even she did not do the acupuncture, only took the pills. True enough, sure lose weight from the rate we poo.

Actually the assorted products can be bought from GNC and guardian, just that the 'consultants' will persuade you to get from them direct for obvious reasons.

Ting

my fren ask me to join, then later if got results, intro ppl to join, then i also get commission.. lol~

yulian

hi laypeng,
i tomorrow review! i very nervous! although pants never tighten but i still worried because of steamboat all these during CNY, they let me have 4 days of celebration.
Really have to cheong for the slimming from now onwards. cannot waste $

LayPeng

hi laypeng,
i tomorrow review! i very nervous! although pants never tighten but i still worried because of steamboat all these during CNY, they let me have 4 days of celebration.
Really have to cheong for the slimming from now onwards. cannot waste $
hi yulian,
if you did not eat too much will be ok. i also didn't gain weight but still need to go back for the analysis one day . good luck in your review:tlaugh:

Ange

To me, it does not matter wherever is it MLM anot.. As long as it help me to slim down and help to maintain for almost a year is fine to me (FYI i already lost almost 10KG) . Anyway in the program, got consultant to guide us along hence will get to know at which stage we are doing right or wrong. Jia you for all of them who is on the ways to slim down :)

shi_san_yee

hmm it's great to have such determination ladies!:notworthy: I honestly thought when these consultants claim acupuncture helps to lose weight, my simple lay-man ideas expected exactly that -- acupuncture to help to lose weight.... and keep it off, not just for a yr or so. :eek:11:

I've read that the body does, already, in its natural defense, detox on its own (or else many of our bodies would already have been toxin-filled and broken down). Oh well, just my 2 cents worth plus past experience (with a particular mlm company in marine parade). :biggrin:

LayPeng

yes, i agree, i managed to lose 17-18kg through the program after i gave birth and on the acupuncture program i tried my best to follow whatever guidance that provided. with positive mindset and follow, will see result, my SIL, frds and few slimming friends here did slim down too.

mehmeh

yes, i agree, i managed to lose 17-18kg through the program after i gave birth and on the acupuncture program i tried my best to follow whatever guidance that provided. with positive mindset and follow, will see result, my sister In law, friends and few slimming friends here did slim down too.
went for consultation . i saw my ex neighbour there for treatment too, she had lost about 10kg !motivate me into slimming

LayPeng

went for consultation . i saw my ex neighbour there for treatment too, she had lost about 10kg !motivate me into slimming
hi mehmeh,

glad that my information does help. such a coincidence, your old neighbour also there ? not bad 10kg in how long? are u into programe as well?

mehmeh

hi mehmeh,

glad that my information does help. such a coincidence, your old neighbour also there ? not bad 10kg in how long? are you into programe as well?
ya forgot to thank you for the details and contact. actually i have few friends slimming there too. hehe. she lost 10kg in 2months, include the CNY. not bad though.

yes i already signed with your consultant. she is very nice.

pr1s

Hi laypeng, i went for consultation with your consultant and yesterday, quite comfortable with them and signed up the programme. and i talked to a customer there, she lost 10kg in 2 months. :elvis:will start on next week and i need to lose at least 15kg of fat and i hope to lose 17-18kg like you too.

by the way what is your msn? same as email address? if any question can i ask you?
Hi laypeng,
is it ok for you to pass me your consultant contact details as well? i would like to have consultation with her. thank you
need to lose about 10+ kg

LayPeng

Hi laypeng,
is it ok for you to pass me your consultant contact details as well? i would like to have consultation with her. thank you
need to lose about 10+ kg
hi pr1s,
welcome here. you can email me at elainelaypeng@hotmail.com for more the contact details. ic, you also mummy? mine problem was due to to gain weight after give birth and could not go back to pre-preggy weight. so have to get into this programe to lose weight. managed to lose 17-18kg, happy with the result and continue maintain it :001_302:

i believe if you want to can do it too.

Ange

Hi PrIs,

Welcome to this thread, are you still on BF? If so, are not advisable to go for the program. Anyway i also lost down 10KG with the help from this program.

LayPeng

no worries pr1s is not on BF, she perfectly ok for the programe :001_302: i am chatting with her, her baby same age as my nicole, also 1 YO+

pr1s

hi pr1s,
welcome here. you can email me at elainelaypeng@hotmail.com for more the contact details. ic, you also mummy? mine problem was due to to gain weight after give birth and could not go back to pre-preggy weight. so have to get into this programe to lose weight. managed to lose 17-18kg, happy with the result and continue maintain it :001_302:

i believe if you want to can do it too.
Thanks i will try to make it. i can't take it with my figure now. and you slim down so much laypeng.
thanks for your advice. i will give her a call and arrange for consultation asap.

Ange

Thanks i will try to make it. i can't take it with my figure now. and you slim down so much laypeng.
thanks for your advice. i will give her a call and arrange for consultation asap.
Oo.. not on bf then can. Go for the consultation first and decide later, do update us on your results :)