Interested to slim down via acupuncture. Any recommendation?

LayPeng

hi elainelaypeng,
that is good! i have tried many slimming methods and it does not works. has tried slimming pill reductil slim down few kg but yoyo back very fast. and there is side effect too which my doctor stopped me from eating it.
hence i looking for alternative way. and heard acupuncture slimming programme able to gain health and help ppl to slim down.

sure i now sending you email. please look out and appreciate if you able to provide me more information and the contact.
Hi bombom ,
You also mummy? sigh that time after I gave birth I almost dont't dare to take public transport because a lot of people thought I was pregnant so sad on that!
Yes I have friends like you tried everything also cannot at the end spoilt health. I agree that this acupuncture slimming programme good.
I received your email already replied you the information and contact. Hope it does help you to slim down. Go for consultation first.

bombom

Hi bombom ,
You also mummy? sigh that time after I gave birth I almost dont't dare to take public transport because a lot of people thought I was pregnant so sad on that!
Yes I have friends like you tried everything also cannot at the end spoilt health. I agree that this acupuncture slimming programme good.
I received your email already replied you the information and contact. Hope it does help you to slim down. Go for consultation first.
Hi LAYPENG,
nope, not yet mummy as doctor advised me to lose some weight to get pregnant.
yes now i've overweight cannot imagine if i get pregnant and add more 20 kg . that will be horrible! so better to slim down first otherwise will have hardtime during pregnancy.
yes i've received, thanks for the information and contact given, i will call her to find out more and may be go down for consultation. :001_302:

LayPeng

Hi LAYPENG,
nope, not yet mummy as doctor advised me to lose some weight to get pregnant.
yes now i've overweight cannot imagine if i get pregnant and add more 20 kg . that will be horrible! so better to slim down first otherwise will have hardtime during pregnancy.
yes i've received, thanks for the information and contact given, i will call her to find out more and may be go down for consultation. :001_302:
ic,
ya i introduced my friend to my consultant cos she been advised by doctor to lose weight too. quite true, if u like me gained that much in total u will be very overweight.
how is consultation ?

bombom

ic,
ya i introduced my friend to my consultant cos she been advised by doctor to lose weight too. quite true, if you like me gained that much in total you will be very overweight.
how is consultation ?
Hi LAYPENG, yes, i same as your friend's situation. yes, i had gone through the consultation with your consultant and she is very nice and been patience answering my question during this 2 weeks. i went for first review yesterday and fat loss 2.5kg. it was not bad and tummy , thigh and arms area reduced too. Face sharper.

i will continue work hard. lucky CNY still can enjoy (as approved by consultant) but i will not let myself out of control. thanks for your recommendation LAYPENG
happy CNY to you and all the ladies/mummy

Lovelymummy

Hi bombom,
I lost about 18kg through this programme, thanks to my consultant and doctor , they been good to me n patiently answer my question during programme.
Yes I still keep in shape luckily after for so long.
Oki, you can email at elainelaypeng@hotmail.com or pm me on the for information n contact
Hi laypeng, i am new mummy here. gave birth few months ago and still cant go back to my pre preggy weight. very sad now:)
saw that you had lost so much in this acupunture programe, do you mind to send me the details and your consultant's contact? i would like to understand more. just emailed you , hope can see your reply
TQ!

LayPeng

Hi laypeng, i am new mummy here. gave birth few months ago and still cant go back to my pre preggy weight. very sad now:)
saw that you had lost so much in this acupunture programe, do you mind to send me the details and your consultant's contact? i would like to understand more. just emailed you , hope can see your reply
TQ!
hi lovely mummy, congratulation to join motherhood here.
yes i was gained a lot alot and didnt manage to slim down by my own and massage so tried this acupunture slimming about 2 years ago, managed to slim down about 18kg and so far been maintain well. :001_302:
sure i had replied you with the details and contact number, you can go for the analysis first and consultation with my consultant then see how.
i believe she will give advice and help you.

Lovelymummy

yes i was gained a lot alot and didnt manage to slim down by my own and massage so tried this acupunture slimming about 2 years ago, managed to slim down about 18kg and so far been maintain well. :001_302:
sure i had replied you with the details and contact number, you can go for the analysis first and consultation with my consultant then see how.
Thank you laypeng for the details and contact number. WIll contact her soon . have a nice day

coco^v^

Hi, mind sharing the details and contact pls? TIA.

coco^v^

Thanks, have replied and rejected your nice offer. It's the FY something at MP. Many bad reviews and ex. But may be ok for some. Thank you anyways.

LayPeng

Thanks, have replied and rejected your nice offer. It's the FY something at MP. Many bad reviews and ex. But may be ok for some. Thank you anyways.
Hi coco , Uare welcome. no problem just FYI only. You interested or not does not matter too :)

Lovelymummy

Welcome lovelymummy (=
You can add me in msn @ elainelaypeng@hotmail.com too.
How is the consultation ?
Hi laypeng,
sure, will add you :)
i had met your consultant and had the consultation, quite a lot of fats to lose. already started program for 2 weeks and so far lost about 3kg
feel lighten . thanks for your introduction 2 your consultant, she is caring. i will try my best to do it well in next 3 weeks.

thanks

Ange

Hi laypeng,
i had met your consultant and had the consultation, quite a lot of fats to lose. already started program for 2 weeks and so far lost about 3kg
feel lighten . thanks for your introduction 2 your consultant, she is caring. i will try my best to do it well in next 3 weeks.

thanks
Hi Lovelymummy,

Must jia you wor, if we can make it.. you can also. As long as follow.. at first i also never thought i can shed off 10KG but after went through it, find it that actually is possible de.

LayPeng

Hi laypeng,

thanks
hi lovelymummy, so how much total you have to lose? yeah she is quite caring , your result not bad and can be better next round

i strongly believe you can make it as i able to shed of 18kg why can't you hit the target in the report right? :001_302: