Interested to slim down via acupuncture. Any recommendation?

wonderyears

My friend introduced me to the one at marin parade because i really wanted to slim down after giving birth. The effects is not bad because after 2weeks i lost about 5kg :) I am very happy with it

Ange

Hi.. can I have more details like the price and location
Hi jeffevelyn,
I went through the same acu program as linnybaby mum and manage to shed off 10KG and my friend went through the program after seeing my result and shed off 15KG too.
How much are you targeting on? Perhaps you can email me and I can share with you my experience :) email me @ kaypo_0505@hotmail.com

Nah... just drink kangen alkaline water will help to get rid of the fats. Acid is the one that causes fat. Google around. rgds:Dancing_tongue:

Fatty acid - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

acid is fat, or fat is acid... get it? Need alkaline to neutralise it.:001_302:

Some good infor on relation between cancer and acidic food or water you put into your body. Not that the veges or fruits also absorb chlorine. So, it is good to wash them with alkaline chlorine water which kangen water gives. yesterday, I tested on another of my friends water bottle which is also acidic. He freaked out and threw it away.. lol.

Your body is at its healthiest at a pH of about 7.2 - 7.4.
There is extensive research showing that cancer exists and flourishes in an acidic environment, and deteriorates and dies in an alkaline environment. Making the body more alkaline is important in fighting cancer. So, focus on alkalising for health! Let´s look at some more things that can help:
Making the body more alkaline is crucial in fighting cancer
As JB Haldane said famously,"Even the Archbishop of Canterbury is 80 per cent water".

http://www.canceractive.com/cancer-active-page-link.aspx?n=1025

Being overweight or obese: Being overweight or obese is linked to a higher risk of breast cancer, especially for women after change of life or if the weight gain took place during adulthood. The risk seems to be higher if the extra fat is around the waist.
But the link between weight and breast cancer risk is complex. And studies of fat in the diet as it relates to breast cancer risk have often given conflicting results. The American Cancer Society recommends you stay at a healthy weight throughout your life and avoid gaining too much weight.

Babymysha

hi lovelymummy, so how much total you have to lose? yeah she is quite caring , your result not bad and can be better next round

i strongly believe you can make it as i able to shed of 18kg why can't you hit the target in the report right? :001_302:
Hi dear, can u fill me w details n price? I really nid to lose weight

joarc

Re: Interested to slim down via acupuncture. Any recommendation? not LFI

I signed up for LFI to my deep regret. Read on in my next post

Last edited:

joarc

Re: Interested to slim down via acupuncture. Any recommendation? not LFI

I went through the LFI 10 acupuncture sessions and detox diet etc for more than a month and didnt lose anything. Do they really expect you to believe that just continuing the diet for the remaining 2 months will work, when the acupuncture had no effect?
Or was the strategy for you to buy more acupuncture sessions on top of what you paid??

I realised after awhile that the staff are trained to give standard scripted answers about how it will work if you dont't give up, its muscle gain etc. But you can't blame them, afterall they are just a bunch of salesmen.

Why pay so much when its all about diet diet diet, which I can do on my own?
I am learning my lesson now, and still paying the instalments. So much for guarantee...
For those of you considering, your money can be put to much better use helping the needy. & diet for free!

LayPeng

Think you are wrong, I was completed programme nearly 2years after I gave birth, lost 18kg n I felt great after slim down, more confident too:001_302:, of course own disciplinary n determination are important too. I'Ve seen afew of people had result last time too

Continue and stick on it lady, now only one month n you have another 2months still. Right?:001_302:

Hi, I managed to lose 7kg in just less than 20days :) Check this out at www.facebook.com/mamaonlinestore :)
Have read many testimonal and review and tried out :) So effective and havent reach my target, so need to continue, think at least 3mths :)

Hi ALL,

Have read about slimming down via acupuncture. Staying in Jurong East area. Anyone has any recommendation?

Anyone has tried it and is willing to share your exprience with us?

:tlaugh:

cherryhead

Dear all,

I had recently taken up the slimming prog (plus acupuncture) in LFI wellness sanctuary.

You know how girls are... after you have bought something, sometimes you will still need to look around to see if there is something better and cheaper, just so to make ourselves feel good..
Ya, that's what I am doing with the program I had signed up. Google around. Never do I expect so many positive comments in the search results! *deeply encouraged*

The best thing - didnt know there is a 24 months installment plan. My goodness! Its so cheap to lose weight, even cheaper than to join gym clubs! And you know I hate to run on that boring threadmill. Knee pain. Leg pain.

Am in the medical field so I understand most slimming centres only make us lose water. I was convinced by the fact that this centre focused on weightloss through fat loss. I mean, that's what we need to lose so I can wear all the clothes in the world!:001_302:

Have already experienced a decrease in appetite and cravings for sweet things (over the past 1 week). Will continue to adhere to the prog.

-jOanna

Hi mummies !

I'm into LFI slimming sanctuary programme also. I've shedded 4kg for 1st 2 weeks. And looking forward for more kg lost :D for 2 yrs being a mummy, looking really darn shag and stuff, wanna do something to dote myself and make myself pretty again :D I feel that it's our own determination on how much we wanna lose and not just by mouth and expect everything will turn out good ! I'm looking forward to get new clothings for CNY :D yay ! and I also paid by instalments 12mths.

Trust me it's cheaper than those london weight and marie france outside cuz I've tried them before and it sucks, they force me and they only have a weighing machine and tells u that u have to reach __kg for your height. Whereas for LFI, They have a different machine which MEASURES what's inside u and tell u what's ur average weight for whatever mass u have in ur body! no matter how much clothing u wear, it's cool !

jiajia

I took the programme and lost weight too.

Now I still have plenty of S-factor, Imu6 and Celetrim (no longer selling) as previously i too kiasu to sign to 2 package. I wish to sell them at low price. Interested please PM me.

Or exchange with me B&H also can.

Jiayou!!!