Introduction: Mum4Mum

mum4mum

Hi everyone! Glad to be part of MummySG - nothing greater than Mums in this world :Dancing_wub:

I wanted to share with all of you that I am also trying hard to be a mum next year, so I hope that I am blessed to have more to share in 2010 :001_302:

In the meantime, I'd like to introduce a social enterprise that my partners and I have started, called mum4mum - Gifts for Mum, made by disadvantaged mums This is an online shop that supports disadvantaged mothers by helping them sell their artistic creations. We would love for MummySG members to stop by, and we welcome all kinds of feedback. Time and again, we are looking for stories and feedback from Mothers that are interesting to our readers/shoppers, so please do contact me if you have something to share. Right now our theme is "Mothers and Secrets"... secrets you keep for your kids, secrets you wish your mother told you, secrets you keep from your husband. If you've got anything interesting, write to me :win:

In fact we are also looking for partners to help operate this online shop, so anyone who's interested please contact me :001_302:

In the meantime, I'm glad to join and I hope to hear from all of you too! Wish me luck in baby-efforts.. I'm no spring chicken! hahahaha....

Cheers
Pat
mum4mum - Gifts for Mum, made by disadvantaged mums