iphone

Mama Ina

Anyone who intend to sell their IPHONE or IPOD please pm me hor.. Am interested to get it... :001_302: Thanks

npoheng

iwan2noe.... now then i know you are a daddy, n not a mummy~ :p
I think i am the daddy you are talking about. Type "My wife was saying that I was married to the iPhone when I got it initally bit now she is glad that I put in the effort to learn. " wrongly in the quote sentence while i was using my iphone to reply. Oops, lol

Ting

I think i am the daddy you are talking about. Type "My wife was saying that I was married to the iPhone when I got it initally bit now she is glad that I put in the effort to learn. " wrongly in the quote sentence while i was using my iphone to reply. Oops, lol
LOL!
thats y i was very confused cos all the while she sounded like a mummy!:shyxxx:

iwan2noe

Iwan2noe, able to sync your songs now?

hi npoheng,

no cannot sync.. the interface of my itunes is not so user friendly..and I hate the person who create the manual. the person who create the online manual also not good.. too basic and unclear!

haiz.. regret using an iphone. i only use it for calls and sms and still getting used to it... the most i do is to surf the net or check emails...the ringtones and pics is a let down... haiz...:nah::nah:

PinkDiamonds

I love the iPhone!

Yes you have to do all your sync with iTunes. Before I got my iPhone, I was already using iTunes to manage my songs and had an iPod for running, so it was an easy transition for me from my Nokia. Just sync all my existing iTunes songs & vids into my iphone.

You can also customize ringtones, but each ringtone will only be limited to 30 sec. U'll have to convert the mp3 file to aac format before u can sync as ringtones.

Actually there's a lot of things you can do with your iPhone besides calls & surfing. U can also download ebooks to read, watch videos, play games, apps, book tickets, etc.

If any of u here have problems you can drop ur queries here I will try to help!

PS: Even better if ur iPhone is jailbroken.

iwan2noe

I love the iPhone!

Yes you have to do all your sync with iTunes. Before I got my iPhone, I was already using iTunes to manage my songs and had an iPod for running, so it was an easy transition for me from my Nokia. Just sync all my existing iTunes songs & vids into my iphone.

You can also customize ringtones, but each ringtone will only be limited to 30 sec. you'll have to convert the mp3 file to aac format before you can sync as ringtones.

Actually there's a lot of things you can do with your iPhone besides calls & surfing. you can also download ebooks to read, watch videos, play games, apps, book tickets, etc.

If any of you here have problems you can drop your queries here I will try to help!

PS: Even better if your iPhone is jailbroken.
Hi PinkDiamonds,
I really dun like iphone up to now. Feel that it is so inflexible with the software..mayb i dun noe how to use it and maybe my opinion of it will change after i learnt to use it.. hee..

hi hi, is there anythg i need to install on my pc b4 i can sync? what ngpoheng advised me i dun seems to be able to see it to carry out his advise.. =(

and btw, what is jailbroken iphone?

Thanks for ur advice!!

Thanks for ur advice :)

Last edited:

catherlyn

i using the methods to create ringtone but always failed. they say after covert shall hv new version but everytime after i convert the song is still the song so irritating..

iwan2noe

i using the methods to create ringtone but always failed. they say after covert shall have new version but everytime after i convert the song is still the song so irritating..
heh.. ya lor think iphone applications not v user friendly in this aspect....sigh...

npoheng

Hi PinkDiamonds,
I really dont like iphone up to now. Feel that it is so inflexible with the software..mayb i dont know how to use it and maybe my opinion of it will change after i learnt to use it.. hee..

hi hi, is there anythg i need to install on my pc before i can sync? what ngpoheng advised me i dont seems to be able to see it to carry out his advise.. =(

and btw, what is jailbroken iphone?

Thanks for your advice!!

Thanks for your advice :)
did you install iTunes first and set up it with your iPhone?

PinkDiamonds

The only thing you'll need to install on your PC is iTunes.

Your problem is, you cannot sync your songs to your iPhone? Do you have problems adding songs to your iTunes?

Check the following:

Click on your iPhone name on the left bar, under "Devices".

On the right window, click on the "Music" tab.

Make sure that "Sync Music" is checked.

I've included a screenshot for you.

PinkDiamonds

There are people who say that the iPhone is like a trap. Once u get it, it is hard to change to another phone, especially if you need to synchronize contacts, emails, etc frequently. That's because the iPhone uses strictly the iTunes to sync everything. So if u switch to another brand, like Nokia. U will need to go through a lot of turns before u can finally get all ur contacts into the new phone. This is the same problem my husband is facing when he switched from Nokia to iPhone.

For me, I don't do business so don't need to keep sync my contacts and emails. So I don't mind! :D

Ting

iwan2noe mummy, once u start familiarising on how to use your iphone, u wil LOVE it!

iwan2noe

The only thing you'll need to install on your PC is iTunes.

Your problem is, you cannot sync your songs to your iPhone? Do you have problems adding songs to your iTunes?

Check the following:

Click on your iPhone name on the left bar, under "Devices".

On the right window, click on the "Music" tab.

Make sure that "Sync Music" is checked.

I've included a screenshot for you.

Hi PinkDiamonds,

thank u for ur instructions..I have checked my settings and it is exactly like urs..but still cannot sync wor...:nah:keep saying got bookmark problem =(

PinkDiamonds

Hi PinkDiamonds,

thank you for your instructions..I have checked my settings and it is exactly like urs..but still cannot sync ...:nah:keep saying got bookmark problem =(
Are you trying to Sync your bookmarks from your Safari browser?

Provide me a printscreen of the error and I'll try to resolve.