iphone

camom

How much is it do you still remb camom?

Thanks alot for the softcopy of the user manual.. it is really useful :)
:red:
U r welcome :)

I bought the leather cover for the phone and the protector came with it. The price was $40+. But I remember they sell the protector sheet alone, so sorry but I didn't check the price.

iwan2noe

you are welcome :)

I bought the leather cover for the phone and the protector came with it. The price was $40+. But I remember they sell the protector sheet alone, so sorry but I didn't check the price.
Camom,
Thanks so much..i think u got a good deal. HELLO! shop ran out of storck for the leather casing so i got the mochi hard cover for the iphone backing and it comes with the screen protector and it cost me $39.90.

I think i would have to check it out at iphone exclusive retailer or some hp shop...quite depressing to done such a bad job is pasting the screen protector... waste $ 2 times!... hahaha

the iphone batt seems like a not moving at all..i on it from sun until now like still the same nv drop! haha..so far for ur normal usage, how long does ur batt last?

camom

Camom,
Thanks so much..i think you got a good deal. HELLO! shop ran out of storck for the leather casing so i got the mochi hard cover for the iphone backing and it comes with the screen protector and it cost me $39.90.

I think i would have to check it out at iphone exclusive retailer or some hp shop...quite depressing to done such a bad job is pasting the screen protector... waste $ 2 times!... hahaha

the iphone batt seems like a not moving at all..i on it from sun until now like still the same never drop! haha..so far for your normal usage, how long does your batt last?
Less than 1 day each time.. for weekends it's even worse cos dd will play games on it.

iwan2noe

Less than 1 day each time.. for weekends it's even worse cos dear daughter will play games on it.
How do u guys connect to wifi ?
i dun seems to be able to connect eh..

and also my sim cards is stored with contacts but dun noe why it is not show in my contacts in iphone.. ;(

iwan2noe

Camom,
Thanks so much..i think you got a good deal. HELLO! shop ran out of storck for the leather casing so i got the mochi hard cover for the iphone backing and it comes with the screen protector and it cost me $39.90.

the iphone batt seems like a not moving at all..i on it from sun until now like still the same never drop! haha..so far for your normal usage, how long does your batt last?
Hi hi!

Dear all, i finally got my iphone leather casing which covers the whole phone including the screen. it is $22 and I got it fr funan centre...the brand of the casing i think is Y2K as it was embosses on the flap :)

The screen protector is matt type and cost me $14 after discount :) when i bought both the casing together with the screen protector....anyway, so stingy...the shop only gave me $1 discount...hahaha!:nah:

NursMama

this phone needs to be connect to iTunes first before it can be fully used is it??? and if i want to d/l anything itz from there??

i got mine on xmas eve.... doesnt leave a good first impression on me :nah: so i switched back to my old phone :embarrassed:

iwan2noe

this phone needs to be connect to iTunes first before it can be fully used is it??? and if i want to d/l anything itz from there??

i got mine on xmas eve.... doesnt leave a good first impression on me :nah: so i switched back to my old phone :embarrassed:
I am also still figuring out....and this is my first time using a touch screen phone... the interface is so diff from normal conventional phones.....

Can some experts advise us how we can download things(pics and songs) and use it on our iphone, pls?

thanks alot! :)

Ting

if i m not wrong, for songs n pics, need to DL the itunes first.
or i think, if u hv itunes in your com, then can connect to your com n trf.from your com to your iphone. (like ipod)
but need the DL itunes to listen to the songs n such if i m not wrong.
as of other stuffs like games n such, u need to go the the APPS store to install the APPS b4 u can use them. but do note some r free n some need to pay.
to use internet, is to go the the safari icon.

i think, u just need to explore your phone more to familiarise with the functions.
im also still exploring n learning.
HTHs. :)

iwan2noe

if i m not wrong, for songs n pics, need to DL the itunes first.
or i think, if you have itunes in your com, then can connect to your com n trf.from your com to your iphone. (like ipod)
but need the DL itunes to listen to the songs n such if i m not wrong.
as of other stuffs like games n such, you need to go the the APPS store to install the APPS before you can use them. but do note some are free n some need to pay.
to use internet, is to go the the safari icon.

i think, you just need to explore your phone more to familiarise with the functions.
im also still exploring n learning.
HTHs. :)
Thanks ting, but i have dl the itune to my computer alr but how to connect itune to my iphone? using the usb cable that can also be used with the 3 pin plug to charge it. If this is correct, what else do i need to do?
thanks alot!!!

Ting

hmmm, sorry wont be able to help u on this cos i haven dl itunes into my com.... so i need my bf to dl his itunes in his lappy b4 he help to trf songs to me.. but i think shld be same as ipod.
like in your itunes, u will hv the songs alr right, just use the usb cable to connect then they will auto pop up (if im not wrong) n frm there u can trf the songs to your iphone.

pls correct me if im wrong. im also a newbie in this. :D

iwan2noe

hmmm, sorry wont be able to help you on this cos i have not dl itunes into my com.... so i need my bf to dl his itunes in his lappy before he help to trf songs to me.. but i think shld be same as ipod.
like in your itunes, you will have the songs already right, just use the usb cable to connect then they will auto pop up (if im not wrong) n frm there you can trf the songs to your iphone.

pls correct me if im wrong. im also a newbie in this. :D
hi, I do not haf iPod so I still figuring hard how to use it. Some expert users do advise us pls. thanks

Last edited:

Ting

i think there is a booklet to teach u how to use right?
or u can head down to the epic shops to ask for advice?
or check online. :)

iwan2noe

i think there is a booklet to teach you how to use right?
or you can head down to the epic shops to ask for advice?
or check online. :)
Tried both methods; manual that comes with the iphone and online.
They are only 5% helpful... or rather i should say iphone is still not as attractive to me yet.. hehe..

Maybe when I can go down to epic shop then i go and ask them..haha

Thanks anyway, ting. :)

npoheng

hi, I do not have iPod so I still figuring hard how to use it. Some expert users do advise us pls. thanks
I got my iphone for about 6 months liao and recently helped my wife transfer some songs to her new starhub iphone. I don't consider myself as expert but would help if i know. If you are sharing songs with another iphone and dont want the songs to be the same, u would need to create playlist. U can create the playlist by selecting the plus (+) button located at the left bottom of the screen. After creating the playlist, u can then transfer the songs that you want into that playlist and sync. For your bf, u need to do the same too but using another playlist. U can then chose which folder you want to sync by chosing the playlist in the iphone tab (in the middle of the itune application) By doing so, your songs would not be crossed linked.

Another thing to note, u can share the itunes account and both phones can have the same paid app. Good thing is that u only need to pay once instead of twice.

Last edited:

iwan2noe

I got my iphone for about 6 months and recently helped my wife transfer some songs to her new starhub iphone. I dont't consider myself as expert but would help if i know. If you are sharing songs with another iphone and dont want the songs to be the same, you would need to create playlist. you can create the playlist by selecting the plus (+) button located at the left bottom of the screen. After creating the playlist, you can then transfer the songs that you want into that playlist and sync. For your bf, you need to do the same too but using another playlist. you can then chose which folder you want to sync by chosing the playlist in the iphone tab (in the middle of the itune application) By doing so, your songs would not be crossed linked.

Another thing to note, you can share the itunes account and both phones can have the same paid app. Good thing is that you only need to pay once instead of twice.
Hi npoheng,

After creating the playlist, how do i transfer the songs that i want into that playlist and sync? I have already created the playlist and it is under |PlayList| -> |iTunesDJ|

Then i am lost liao...can advise me how to add files to my playlist pls?
i am such an iphone idiot...=(
Thanks alot npoheng ;)

npoheng

Hi npoheng,

After creating the playlist, how do i transfer the songs that i want into that playlist and sync? I have already created the playlist and it is under |PlayList| -> |iTunesDJ|

Then i am lost ...can advise me how to add files to my playlist pls?
i am such an iphone idiot...=(
Thanks alot npoheng ;)
I was even worse when i got my iphone during the singtel launch. Have to redo my songs so many times. Just select the songs that you want and pull over to the playlist. It would then copy the songs into the playlist. After which, u must sync and then the songs would go into your iphone.

If that doesnt work, you would have to pull the songs over to the music folder which is at the top left hand corner of the itunes. After copying the songs over to the music folder, you can then pull the songs over to the playlist which you have created.

iwan2noe

I was even worse when i got my iphone during the singtel launch. Have to redo my songs so many times. Just select the songs that you want and pull over to the playlist. It would then copy the songs into the playlist. After which, you must sync and then the songs would go into your iphone.

If that doesnt work, you would have to pull the songs over to the music folder which is at the top left hand corner of the itunes. After copying the songs over to the music folder, you can then pull the songs over to the playlist which you have created.
heh, u are humble, at least u know how to use it now liao..
i will try ur method, then sync itune with my iphone right?

i think i did something like that just now but was told there is some error but forgotten what type of error is that liao

npoheng

heh, you are humble, at least you know how to use it now ..
i will try your method, then sync itune with my iphone right?

My wife was saying that I was married to the iPhone when I got it initally bit now she is glad that I put in the effort to learn.

i think i did something like that just now but was told there is some error but forgotten what type of error is that
I think I know what u did. U cannot pull the songs over to the iPhone directory as it would give u a error and only mp3 can be sync else you got to use the built in iTunes convertor to change the rest Of the other file formats to aac format before syncing.