IPL - Hair removal

xuandy

:embarrassed: *shy*

any good people here kno where to go for IPL hair removal? Bikini.
Some salon offer expensive service, dun really wan to spend too much. thanks thanks!:Dancing_wub:

jasikajohnson

Hair removal ,you do a waxing,threading this a temporary hair removal and if you want to do a permanent then you do a laser hair removal this a best and effective treatment for removal hair.

stonston

I just went for my first IPL session. There is a promo on now $188 for unlimited sessions for underarm. It's a ladies only salon.

PM me for the name of the place & my membership no so u can get a free upper lip session :)

niohnioh

Hi Gals, wanna share my pleasant experience at Jurong East Spa Ziwi.

Get to know about them through a friend recommendation & also found good reviews at various forums.

So I decided to make an appointment with Sally for a trial session at $68 as per recommend for my leg’s hair removal.

During and throughout the whole process, the therapist Sally makes me feel very comfortable. She will start with taking a look at how much leg's hair you have, follow by shaving them off and applying a cold gel before she starts to snap the IPL on your leg.

She will then adjust to a not so high power on the IPL machine to see whether you can take the pain level and increases the power accordingly. In my case, the pain was quite bearable, just slight ant-bite pain.

The whole process took only about 30 minutes.

What I like about Spa Ziwi & the therapist Sally is they are not pushy, not aggressive and they don't do any hard selling. Sally will only recommend products or treatment to you when you ask her about it.

To date I have done 6 sessions of leg IPL with them and my leg’s hair is almost 90% gone. Not to mention, the leg are also much fairer + smoother.

For those interested, they can be reach at 66650233.

jenifer123

IPL hair removal treatment is very effective and cheap from other techniques. I hope that you have done all your hair removal sessions till now, so can you please tell us about your clinic where you had done your hair removal treatment?

tonnygarden

Well, I don't think IPL hair removal is a very expensive technique as I have already used it but If you think like that then remember, some positive factors are also there. You can remove your unwanted hairs permanently by using this method.

Well according to me IPL Machine is very cheaper compare to other technique and more result oriented. So i can only suggest you that you should continue your treatment if you want a long lasting result.