Irregular period

26JMC

how u know ur egg is 8mm? further more u mentioned the size is at day 11???

hey Imah...hi-five man...u same as me! mense was regular before marriage! and then after marriage when want baby, it become irregular. Eggs also take long time to mature...its like even when its Day 11, the eggs only 8mm big.

where u seeing ur gynae?

duhduh

how u know ur egg is 8mm? further more u mentioned the size is at day 11???
yar..i went for scanning to check how big the follicles coz i preparing to do IUI this cycle lor. So they ask me D11 go scan..and they say its only 8mm biggest!

Today is D16....follicles, biggest is only 11mm! very sian...grow so slow...

Imah

No wonder you telling so precise.. Anway i went to KKH for the check up. I alr did a rubella(tink so) & hormonal blood test. My next appt this comin mon. In the mean time, im suppose to go back on the 2 or 3rd day of my menses to do some blood test. But menses din come this month also, den cant go.. stress...

But i got more hope aft i learnt tt my cousin is preg now. She is exactly like me, menses delay. She went c doc and was told ovulation prob and was prescribed med. Now i tink aft jus few cycles, she is Preg. im so happy for her.. hope i also get the same blessings..

yar..i went for scanning to check how big the follicles coz i preparing to do IUI this cycle lor. So they ask me D11 go scan..and they say its only 8mm biggest!

Today is D16....follicles, biggest is only 11mm! very sian...grow so slow...

Lim2528

Aside medication to regulate, we can do excercise frequently.
Last time, I excercise once weekly and it help to regulate the period cycle. But due to busy working schedule and have not excercise for few months, my mense become hay wire. Currently try to pick up yoga and hope it will help to regulate the cycle again....

Darling_Maine

So I am not alone having irregular menses. At times my menses can really go hay-wired and missing for 3-6 months!! Went to my gynae few years ago and finally got to know that it's due to my ovaries are not producing hormones, that's why the eggs can't be released so no menses flow.
In order to rectify this, gynae suggest that I go on medication. (probably she gng to introduce me Clomid) She said that the med can regulate my menses & make me fertile.
Back then, I wasn't really prepared for no. 2, so I never took her advice.
Now I guess it is time for no. 2, since my DD already 6 years. Although for the passed years, I never took any precaution and yet still no sign of pregnancy.
Wonder will I ever get pregnant again. I leave it to fate to decide.

vanilla04

Wah.. go so many pple with irregular menses.. Me too is one of them.. haa.. I remember it started during my sec sch days, in sec 3 or 4 then.. Got once it only came twice in the whole year.. Din really take it to heart as i was really young then but now married and planning to have bb soon.. So kinda scare now.. Even till now e menses is like 3-6 months once lo.. Got a period of time is more regular like 1.5 months once.. The amt is not much as compared to before.. It will come ard 4-6 days la.. but around the 4th day it will only have those little brown brown discharge.. not alot..

Back then i went doc once and he said that its normal as my mom is also like that and to my surprise my mom menses also only came twice that year when she is preggy with me.. haa.

Really worried that i cannot conceive smoothly...

caroline979

Hi ladies,

Just joined the forum yesterday but am not new to the problem that you are gals are facing. I have irregular period too. sigh....this problem also started after my marriage. Been married for almost 2 years now. I got to loose weight too. But it is sooooo hard. Got any solution in dieting?

belleyap

Hi Mummys,

I am new here, have this problem like irregular period. Sometimes come 1months plus, have being trying since last year. And i am trying to have baby also.Y so diffcult to have babies????

crown

for those who have been trying for more than 1 year, pls dun take irregular mense lightly. I myself thought i was too stress and my mense became irregular. It was dun to my pituitary lesion which cause my hormone imbalance and unable to ovulate.

All these start fr i see my company doc for irregular mense. They refer me to KKH to see normal gynae then again refer me to see fertility doc. I was asked to go for a serie of blood tests and my Prolactin was detected on the high side. She requested me to go for brain MRI and at that point of time then i realise that the pituitary lesion is messing up my life.

I need to go for operation soon. Hope after that, everythin can go on smoothly. I wan my hormone to get balance, get back to my original size and stop breaking out.

pumpkin101

i also have irregular period from young till now..
was told that i might have difficulty to conceive.
but i got preggy after 3 months of trying..
think luck is with me..
:wong29:
i went si lu pray..
my friend told me to get 2 sets of baby's clothing (1 boy 1 girl) to put it inside my drawer..it is to let your god,shen,buddha to know that you are ready to have a kid..i choose to believe and am really preggie after 1month +..
never consult doctor or gynae..
my 2 cents worth of advise..haha
maybe am too superstitious already?? :err:
has the sets of clothing got to be brand new??? what kind of clothings did you put in your drawer? romper or any 2 pieces clothing? drawers with other things inside is fine or got to be an empty drawer for these 2 sets of clothing??? thanks

pumpkin101

hahaha..smtimes, i also feel if being superstitious can "ease" our worries...why NOT TRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but me no such luck ...i went loyang "da po gong" n pray.....no luck....sob sobz......
maybe change a temple? also change of luck ma :)
any particular figure we have to pray to especially for those who want to HAVE A BABY!!! hee... or just guan yin niang niang will do?

shiseru

hi and which temple has 送子 guanyin which I can go. What's the address.
There is only one at waterloo street. I went there last month to pray too, there will be ladies outside the temple selling flowers, Tell them you are there to pray to guanyin for fertility and they will pack the neccessary flowers for you.

pumpkin101

There is only one at waterloo street. I went there last month to pray too, there will be ladies outside the temple selling flowers, Tell them you are there to pray to guanyin for fertility and they will pack the neccessary flowers for you.
To confirm this place is it call SI MA LU temple near the OG? Thanks

ChanelleHugo

Do more charity... esp for children de.. if you had abortion before also must pray de... all gt link de...
or maybe u can help to sponspor those childrens who r very poor or orphans.. & of coz must pray regularly...
My aunty married for 10yrs no kids then she bring my 3rd sister to take care n e next yr she's pregnt le.. n e following yr had another son... all depends on fate also.. not only u must do ur husband also must believe by doing so you 2 going to have kids de...