is it normal???

joeyz

i am jus wondering & puzzling that recently i noticed dear son while drinking his milk, (sometime not always) his hands sometime even his head will shake uncontrollably like as if got fit but in a mild way, is it his growing spur? He is perfectly healthy, i think..

By the way, he is 18 weeks at 77cm. 8.2kg.

diymummy

i am just wondering & puzzling that recently i noticed dear son while drinking his milk, (sometime not always) his hands sometime even his head will shake uncontrollably like as if got fit but in a mild way, is it his growing spur? He is perfectly healthy, i think..

By the way, he is 18 weeks at 77cm. 8.2kg.
18 weeks is 4.5 mths?

From what I understand from my PD, such "spasms" are normal for newborns as they're developing their reflexes. I'm not sure how long this will last but it's something they will outgrow.

Did you notice your baby doing this when he was just born? Do you find that such spasms are getting less frequent?

hueychye79

My baby have this habit since born but it only happen that when he is going to sleep on the baby cot.

Sometimes just wonder why...

joeyz

18 weeks is 4.5 mths?

From what I understand from my pediatrician, such "spasms" are normal for newborns as they're developing their reflexes. I'm not sure how long this will last but it's something they will outgrow.

Did you notice your baby doing this when he was just born? Do you find that such spasms are getting less frequent?
errr..i didnt noticed him having 'shaky' moment during newborn, anyway he didnt hv it for awhile, i only spotted less thn 5 times usually when i am feeding him milk. He looks perfectly healthy to me.

apollo

Izzit bcos he urine? Then shudder? Sometimes happens to we adults too?

Just a guess...
ya i also thinking abt this.. cos sometimes when ds was palying with us, he will suddenly quieten down and shaken himself, my mum said he is doin his lil biz..

joeyz

ya i also thinking about this.. cos sometimes when dear son was palying with us, he will suddenly quieten down and shaken himself, my mum said he is doin his lil biz..
oh if that's the case, i'm not that worried.. thanks mummies for all your advices. :)