Is my menses normal?

Dear ladies,

I am trying to figure out if my menses is accurate and normal. Can anyone advice me? Dates as follow :

8 June 2010
28 June 2010
25 July 2010
15 Aug 2010

Sorry i am not in any sense knowledgeable on all these calculations and its getting me frustrated.

or can anyone please teach me the proper way of calculating the days? or share with me what is considered normal.

desperate for help..:shyxxx:

meanpokwoman

Last edited:

Phoebii Cheng

Hmm is 8 June the first day of your menses? and normally will last how many days?

Normally menses is abt a 28 day cycle.....and counting the days is from the 1st day of your menses till the day of your next menses

Now assuming if 8 June is your 1st day then your menses is a 21 day cycle?

Hmm is 8 June the first day of your menses? and normally will last how many days?

Normally menses is about a 28 day cycle.....and counting the days is from the 1st day of your menses till the day of your next menses

Now assuming if 8 June is your 1st day then your menses is a 21 day cycle?
Thank you Phoebii,

The so mine is considered not normal? are there people out there with 21days cycle and still able to conceive? I can't actually capture the right days to consummate...

Meanpokwoman

Phoebii Cheng

Thank you Phoebii,

The so mine is considered not normal? are there people out there with 21days cycle and still able to conceive? I can't actually capture the right days to consummate...

Meanpokwoman
I think yours is quite ok....you just need to know when you ovulating, mayb you can look out for those white clear sticky and stretchy discharge (like eggwhite type) my gynae says or you can use those ovulating kit?

Don't give up!

I am also trying for #2 but so far no news.......

I am so damn worried... does this cycle thing changes often? such as maybe 2 yrs ago i am on 28 days cycle and now a 21day cycle? Last week when me and hubby ML, i started to bleed those dark brownish blood and its not the first time already. and my menses had ended but when i pee, there are till like blood substance in my pee... something similar to blood clot.

chowlm

First of all, you must have a clear idea of your own mens cycle. There is online mens cycle software that help you to track your mens cycle & at the same time an ovulation calculator to help you predict your ovulation date. My TCM doc told me the colour of mens must be bright red and no clots. If you didn't see this, it maybe sign of alarm in your body.

Phoebii Cheng

I am so damn worried... does this cycle thing changes often? such as maybe 2 yrs ago i am on 28 days cycle and now a 21day cycle? Last week when me and hubby ML, i started to bleed those dark brownish blood and its not the first time already. and my menses had ended but when i pee, there are till like blood substance in my pee... something similar to blood clot.
Maybe you wanna check with a gynae with regards to your menses cycle?

shijiaxin

hi ladies out there....

do you have weird crump before your menses? example... diarrhea and cramp pain together..and there is like womb crawling in your stomach.. feeling bloated and a bit feel like having contraction??

Phoebii Cheng

hi ladies out there....

do you have weird crump before your menses? example... diarrhea and cramp pain together..and there is like womb crawling in your stomach.. feeling bloated and a bit feel like having contraction??
I have those feelings except the diarrhea.......and the contraction part...I always feel bloated and sometimes cramp before my menses.......so I guess it is normal?

arkin2010

hi ladies out there....

My menses symptoms changes from time to time.
Many years ago,I used to have very painful menses that I always took menses panadol and mc from work.Menses alot.
My past menses symptoms were stomach uncomfort like cramp feeling,sort of sudden hot sweat.And when menses came so much and pain till I went sort of diarrhoea..cold sweat..leg weak..
Many people told me was due to I never took tonic after menses over and health weak.
Till 6mths ago, I try take Bai Foong Wan after my menses over and now I am taking folic acid that I find it helps alot.menses now was bearable,pain lessen,symptom like leg weak and cold sweat were gone.Except my menses has lots blood clots.

shijiaxin

Thank Arkin & Phoebii,

well was thinking to see GP this evening if continue on as having this feeling for 3 days and menses is within this week.. although i am suspect yet i can feel it is not...

hopefully.. can check out on something this evening.

hi ladies out there....

Hi,

as for the shitting part, yes.. i will often have such symptoms but as for the crawling in tummy nope.

meanpokwoman

Last few days, i encounter dark brown discharge? those wet and slimy kind? Menses ended on the 21 - 22 Aug

suspect menses is coming say in another day or so.

lekdao

Till 6mths ago, I try take Bai Foong want after my menses over and now I am taking folic acid that I find it helps alot.menses now was bearable,pain lessen,symptom like leg weak and cold sweat were gone.Except my menses has lots blood clots.
Lots blood clots coz you drink cold water b4 and dunring ur menses. Try 1 week b4 and during menses dun drink cold drinks, the clots will be reduced or mayb not even hv blood clots at allz.