Is she ok

catherlyn

Hi mummies. Since ytd deziree kind of out of her rountine. During her morning feed she drunk abt 100 then slpt. Don knw is it becos she slp on tummy so can slp longer. She slpt from 11 to 2 then woke up for her feed then slpt again till 4.15. Feed again then again slpt till 7.15 then feed. These 3 feed all latch on. Then at 10 we gv her ebm n she managed to finish 120.
She finally slpt at 12.15am then awake at 3 plus for nite feed.
At 6 she woke up n I tried to latch her for her 2nd nite feed but we like fighting war like that. She got the nipple in her mouth but like don kn like that n keep hitting me zzz. She drink on one side. At 9 plus just nw she only finish 60ml ebm then I used spoon feed then bottle again n only managed to finish 90! She was alert after ytd 7.15 feed played eith her then also wet her diapers 5 to 6 times. M worry hw come she keep slping. Ain't baby at this age starting to slp lesser?

Phoebii Cheng

Baby Deziree is still 1mth old I can see, hmm it is normal tht she is still sleeping a lot more....my son too when he was below 6mths old he is like sleepy bb like tht, all the time sleeping....

Don't worry, next time when she is older, u will worry how come she is not sleeping as much?

Like my son now, he is not sleeping a lot, nap time is only abt an hr.....

catherlyn

Ok ok cos she kind of out of her rountine so kind of worry especially when she drink lesser. N wan to b cradle more often

Ting

baby is only 1 mth plus, its normal. pin also slpt alot during her unfant times.
practically slping ALL the time except milk n soiling her diapers.well slp=growing. so dun worry bahs.
if u r worried she isnt takin in enuf milk, try to feed her when she is slping..