Is this kind of poo poo normal??

yeoyeo

My DD got eczema so she is allegry to cows milk... cannot drink... now her skin is alot more better except for her leg is still patchy dry sometimes but her face now is smooth and nice..

she is on Isomil Advance 2 now... all the while she's on isomil...
hmm.. i give him Isomil and he constipate lor.. now i change him back to mamex gold agin because we still hv 2 big tin..one at my place and another one at my caregiver place so we decide to switch him back and monitor since he has constipation since he takes isomil..

his skin condition is better now even he takes mamex gold so maybe i will continue to monitor him for a while.

CanCanMum

er.. i dunno how to milk rash look like. certain portion of his skin has rough patches. some of it is like goose bumps.
tats milk rash.

continue cleaning your bb face with warm water and wipe off any stains after every feed. Should go away in about 1 week to 2 weeks. My boy had those rough patches before on his face last time, about size of a 20cent coin. Took about 2 weeks to clear. I did not apply any lotions on his face becoz it contains steriods.

yeoyeo

tats milk rash.

continue cleaning your bb face with warm water and wipe off any stains after every feed. Should go away in about 1 week to 2 weeks. My boy had those rough patches before on his face last time, about size of a 20cent coin. Took about 2 weeks to clear. I did not apply any lotions on his face becoz it contains steriods.
hi CanCanMum
my DS is not on the face. it is on his body. will body has milk rash?

yeoyeo

I had assume this is sign of skin allergy. And doc didnt correct or disagree with me.
you are right.. my DS has skin allergy.. it comes and go.. he was quite fine for a while.. then this 2 days, starts to come again.. haiz..