Is your body hot?

pigletif

yuki> yaya .. palm feel hot. i sometimes also feel my palm hot hot ... but what to do?
forbearing> u sure u not going to bath during confinement? can endure or not?

Yuki Miaka

yuki> yaya .. palm feel hot. i sometimes also feel my palm hot hot ... but what to do?
forbearing> u sure u not going to bath during confinement? can endure or not?
i am not sure recently he weather is too hot.. or is it because i am pregnant... i feel very very very hot and keep pespiring non stop even i am sitting in front of a fan somemore... -.-" my problem or the weather's problem? lol

i thought can buy some herbs to allow bathing? plan to buy that herbs to shower at least once or twice a week... can not tahan the heat.... now shower at least twice a day... -.-"

pigletif

i think the weather adds on to our body heat. whole house is so warm lor.
body very sticky, so that explains the shower twice a day. understandable cos i do that also.

cui_er

Me in first trimester only but I do feel my body is warmer than last time. Then a bit only breathless and sweaty, but then that could be due to my existing fats and the extremely hot weather lately also la, haha.

Harmy

Totally agree this heat doesn't help!! It's like super hot man i cant take the heat!! Thankgod for Aircon!!!!!

pigletif

haha... its true that during 1st trim, u can actually feel the heat and breathless..

walk abit only, u feel like running for few rounds liao .. heehee

Aircon!!!! my best fren ..

smiley811

Totally agree this heat doesn't help!! It's like super hot man i cant take the heat!! Thankgod for Aircon!!!!!
Ya man... our body is already super hot liao... with this super hot weather... it's making us feel hotter than ever.

I can on the aircon (25 degree) and the fan (directed straight at me) the whole night without covering myself with blanket.

My husband cold until.... blanket covered his whole body PLUS head... hehehehe

pigletif

Ya man... our body is already super hot liao... with this super hot weather... it's making us feel hotter than ever.

I can on the aircon (25 degree) and the fan (directed straight at me) the whole night without covering myself with blanket.

My husband cold until.... blanket covered his whole body PLUS head... hehehehe
wah ... u so good, can on aircon and fan for whole night? i can't. Cos of my sensitive nose, on aircon for whole nite i will get bad flu. Fan also cannot direct blow.
so every morning i will feel very hot and sticky lor...

smiley811

wah ... u so good, can on aircon and fan for whole night? i can't. Cos of my sensitive nose, on aircon for whole nite i will get bad flu. Fan also cannot direct blow.
so every morning i will feel very hot and sticky lor...

Bo la...
I on the aircon for 1.5 hour... set timing mah... then on the fan for the whole night to be directed at me...

So at least when I sleep hor... got aircon and fan...
After 1.5 hour, still got fan... :001_302:

pigletif

smiley> hehee... ya ya .. i also do that.
1.5 hrs and fan for whole nite...
must save electric also..
Yuki> don worried, u going to delivery liao. . . endure ok?

Yuki Miaka

ya loh counting down now... cantw ait to see bb... and then i can start jumping up & down again... lol:p and sleep on tummy again :D

pigletif

ya loh counting down now... cantw ait to see bb... and then i can start jumping up & down again... lol:p and sleep on tummy again :D
hahaa.. counting down... good good ..
ya u r right, sleep on tummy again... lay on tummy and play game... i also waiting ..

smiley811

Hahaha.... ya lo...
must save electricity... expensive sia...
some more baby coming soon... expenses will go up... so must set timer for aircon... wahahahaha... :shyxxx:

my temperature is normal but i feel hotter than pre-pregnancy. i used to sleep w/o aircon or fan, not even with open windows. but now must on aircon up to 18degree. i also feel that after i eat i sweat alot more, my heart also pump faster.

saw the Guo Liang program and he mentioned that body temperature during pregnancy generally higher that is why we also more prone to mosquito bites. i used to be afraid of cold, walk in2 shopping centre/cinema confirm need jacket...now I can withstand 18-20deg of aircon blowing @ me.