Is your child sporty or not?

dek2k8

Alpha Male
Is your child sporty or not? :tlaugh:

My neighbours' chidren are svery sporty, their parents said that they can sit down quietly for some while. :)

`julee

not much.. she's a little shy. though she does love running around.. easy to spot her in shopping malls even if she runs far away. her scream ah.. bth...

lulu_booboo

if you count running up and down the house and garden, climbing up and going down the slide, pushing her little pram around and kicking the ball everywhere as sporty, then yes, boo is very sporty! :p

jedamum

DS1 is not born the sporty type...he run a bit will fall type....walk awhile will complain tired type. he can sit down quietly type and doesn't climb around at home. but when having PE lessons or playing playground or cycling or swimming, he always participate and is always in good mood. he even said he is keen to try jogging with his dad and rope skipping.

so consider sporty???

babycutie

Is sporty the word or ACTIVE?? hehehe
My girl is the active type. She can talk non stop everywhere. Walk around the house. Run about when brought her to malls... We have to chase after her.

My boy?? Hmmm.... still not sure... but reckon he will be because he is more "jian chia chia" than his sis at the same age. He also run around the house.

dek2k8

Alpha Male
Is sporty the word or ACTIVE?? hehehe
My girl is the active type. She can talk non stop everywhere. Walk around the house. Run about when brought her to malls... We have to chase after her.

My boy?? Hmmm.... still not sure... but reckon he will be because he is more "jian chia chia" than his sis at the same age. He also run around the house.
yes, similar meaning as I wonder.
chidlren mostly are active than the adults.:Dancing_wub::Dancing_tongue:

xiaodaisy

at hm sporty loh but wen e small wan go out wif my frens he tend to be veri shy n stick to mi whereas e big wan as usual sporty.. haha

jinjin39

My son is sporty (active) @ hm. but when he go out he dun dare to run away...maybe becos seldom bring him out....quite a shy boy...:shyxxx::shyxxx:

leesm105

Sporty? hmm... sporty is a type of character not behaviour leh? Sporty need to be train ... very much depend on how caregiver/nanny who takecare of them, ppl them meet, how they handle when meet new faces time by time...

Active, if my kids not active then I might worries!!! heheee...

My ds want used to be shy type, only want to the same group of ppl and very sticky to me... after started cc last Jan and dh take over the task of take care him, send & fetch him to&from cc. Now.... can talk to my BIL that only see him once a year non-stop! He now at home, also can non-stop power range actions...faintz!
As for my dd, she is more cheerful than her brother as all my frens said. She will have the shy reaction but still smile to you if she likes you but don't allow to carry her.

EforEileen

mine threesomes is definitely active!! For my DSs, they never stop climbing and running and jumping and fightin at home. My DD, always wan to go out and play. Occasionly will sit quietly watching TVs.

liangmum

My ds also consider active when he strt noeing how to walk...moving abt non-stop and juz can't keep still. Only his fav. advertistment then pause awhile..ahyaa... u can say active/sporty but when seeing stranger, he strt to feel shy and quiet like a mouse ...:001_302:... and same like other toddler will strt stick to me like wat i call him "superglue"...keke..

lml2402

My ds also consider active when he strt noeing how to walk...moving abt non-stop and juz can't keep still. Only his fav. advertistment then pause awhile..ahyaa... u can say active/sporty but when seeing stranger, he strt to feel shy and quiet like a mouse ...:001_302:... and same like other toddler will strt stick to me like wat i call him "superglue"...keke..
Liangmum, seems our DS are similar :tlaugh::tlaugh:

priscilla

Sporty as to into sports, enjoying ball games, running on the track, gym, swimming, more towards sports?

Or active as they cannot stop moving around? I think there is a different.

Kai enjoys sports, he is into gyms, running on the track and ball games but he does have his quiet moments too at home when he reads, do arts and play quietly with all his trains.

CanCanMum

my son is not hyper active kid but when there are a few kids around same age as him to play together he will enjoy running round about....round and round....can run continuously for 30mins....non-stop....

he enjoys running....but always fall down coz his head too big.....