It is the season of taking care of Lung Meridian

Dear mummy n daddy

I think you may be interested to read this article written by my fren as this is related to lung meridian which main function is respiratory function. For more info, you can go to www.beaconlohas.com

:Dancing_wub:

----------------------------------------------------------------
LOHAS DIGEST 25 - It is the season of taking care of Lung Meridian

Dear Beacon LOHAS friends,

Before I start, let me wish all our muslim friends Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri and all, a happy holiday. [FONT='lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif] [/FONT]

How have you been?

I hope you are practising LOHAS Meridian Exercise (LOHAS-ME) regularly.

It is time to take care of our respiratory systems now because it is lunar seventh month and there will be more smoke and haze especially nearer to the end of the lunar seventh month.
According to Chinese Medicine, Lung Meridian belongs to autumn season (aka mooncake season in local context).

What are the things you can do?
1. Drink more water
2. Take daily food that nourishes your lung (remember the five element color we share during the 1st day of LOHAS Meridian Comprhensive Workshop)?
3. For some with sensitive nose or respiratory system, cut down on outdoor activity. You can replace your jogging with two rounds of LOHAS Meridian Exercise
4. If you start to feel like sneezing or sore throat, it is good time to take care the lung meridian and massage the Zhong-fu, Chi-ze and Shao-shang point. Those with travel size C21 sommiel formula can bring them along when you are outdoor. It might just do wonder when you need it. Massage the Ying-xiang point regularly if you start to feel unwell.
5. Take more vegetable and fruits to load up enough vitamins in your body.
6. Sleep early.
Recently, I had a close encounter with flu, however after massaging the lung meridian, Ying-xiang area and gall bladder meridian, I managed to avoid the flu.

As we always mention in our class, when our body start to feel unwell, it is good time to massage and rest. Unfortunately, this time round, I had to attend an important meeting in a very cold room when I just avoid the flu a day before. In the end, I was having runny nose in the evening.

Luckily, I practised the above six steps plus guasha at gall bladder meridian too. After one day, I was up and running again.

Subsequently, I was able to help out a FIVE days training (8:30AM-11PM) and function amazingly (the event organiser told us that we produced result THREE times more than usual team). Nobody can tell I was not feeling well just before the event.

I am glad that I learnt this techniques a few years ago so that I can be active and productive most of the time. That is the reason we are teaching this.

Just to share with you the reminder I got from the master trainer during the event, “the best way of learning is practising and teaching”.

It is time to take out our notes or handbook to look out for the points and practise.

At least, remember to do the LOHAS Meridian Exercise twice a day.

Have a great health!

Please forward to those whom you think might benefit from LOHAS Meridian Techniques

[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]=============================================
Some feedback/examples of our participants doing[/FONT]

LOHAS 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 or ONE minute exercise-

[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Li Kiang shared: [/FONT]
[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Last month, Li Kiang, shared that after performing the LOHAS Meridian Exercise (LOHAS-ME), she was able to perform better on her regular running.[/FONT]
[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Yes, performing LOHAS-ME before your regular exercise like jogging, brisk walking, tai-ji or running would be a good choice.[/FONT]
[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif] [/FONT]
[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Fanny shared:[/FONT]
[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]She used to have numbness at her hand, even though she is relatively young. Three weeks after practising the LOHAS-ME, her numbness has subsided. She has taught her children how to do LOHAS ME too. It was so cute to see both of them performing the tapping.[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]Thanks Li Kiang and Fanny for sharing your experience.[/FONT]

=============================================
What's Up! Beacon LOHAS

**September**
Autopilot Slimming Intensive Workshop
3 Sep, Saturday, 10:00AM – 6:00PM
One day workshop for you to learn the vital concept for Autopilot Slimming.
Slimming should be easy, fun and enjoying your food. If you have tried all ways, eg dieting, gym package, meal replacement, either there is no result or its a yo-yo result, find out why and how to stay slim, healthy and happy for all your life at our workshop!
Especially for those who’ve yet to slim down by now.

Daily Food That Nourishes Meridian

17 Sep, Saturday, 3PM – 5:30PM

Understand our body type based on the Five Elements of our body.

Discover what are the daily food that we can take to enhance our 12 Meridians.

LOHAS Meridian Flexercise TM @ WINGS
12 weeks starting 7 Sep,Wednesday, 9:00AM – 10:00AM
For WINGS members who had missed our LOHAS Meridian Exercise or LOHAS Meridian Stretching. It is good opportunity to learn this powerful combination of meridian massage, exercise and stretching routine. It is a good workout to strengthen our internal organ and core muscle as well.

LOHAS Meridian Massage Comprehensive Workshop & Retreat
18 & 25 Sep, Sunday, 10:0AM - 6:00PM
An interactive and practical class for participants to REFRESH, RECHARGE and REJUVENATE. It's a comprehensive, fun and enriching experience for participants to learn the basic of TCM and Meridian. Understand oneself health status and take care oneself and family.

LOHAS Meridian Exercise Introductory Class @ Civil Service Club
24 Sep, Saturday, 2:00PM - 4:00PM
A simple and powerful 5 min exercise to rejuvenate your body. LOHAS Meridian Exercise (LOHAS-ME) has helped many to improve their health condition from common illnesses to chronic digestive issue. It enhances the Qi and Blood flow and remove blockages at vital area of our body. Suitable for ages (2 years ~ 80 years)

Autopilot Slimming Intensive Workshop @ Civil Service Club
24, Sep, 1 Oct & 8 Oct, Saturday, 10:00AM – 12:30PM
Slimming should be easy, fun and enjoying your food. If you have tried all ways, eg dieting, gym package, meal replacement, either there is no result or its a yo-yo result, find out why and how to stay slim, healthy and happy for all your life at our workshop!
Especially for those who’ve yet to slim down by now.

**October**
LOHAS Meridian Express Class @ Civil Service Club
7, 14, 21, 28 October, 4 & 11 Nov Friday, 7:30PM – 8:45PM
A simple and powerful 5 min exercise to rejuvenate your body. LOHAS Meridian Express Class is designed participants to learn the complete LOHAS Meridian Exercise in 6 weeks together with better understanding of our 12 important meridians and useful acupressure points. It is a 6 weeks coaching program to improve participant health condition from common illnesses to chronic digestive issue. It enhances the Qi and Blood flow and remove blockages at vital area of our body. Suitable for ages (7 years ~ 80 years)

For more information and registration of class, please contact Li Huan (90662770) or emailenquiry@beaconlohas.com.

Stay Healthy
Peng Tatt
Beacon LOHAS ~ your SUSTAINABLE HEALTH patner
www.beaconlohas.com

-------------------------------------------------------------