It's like so hard to know if i have ovulated or not...

dwarfs8

anyone knows how much is the basal thermometer selling at watson/guardian?

And is Fahrenheit one better than the celsius?

zaclin29

well, regarding that you have 2 choices:

1. To buy a sexy underwear from me, then put it on to agitate him
2. Tell him that you are a naughty monster, he hero can catch you naughty monster and punish and shoot you with his gun

In anyway, please remember sex is an approach to please husband and wife, in another word, marriage harmony i.e. making life better. Only taking it as a means for breeding is not highly recommended. J

no, sperms 24hours; egg 24hours (could be 3 days)

I was told by my doctor that sperms can last 3 days inside us but egg only abt 1 day.....
So was advised to BD few days before expected ovulation day....

zaclin29

If I have breasts soreness last night (mon night) and I only have sex on sat night, will there still be living sperms in the Fallopian tube? How early do I need to have sex before ovulation??

I think I only have soreness after I ovulated..

On my last cycle, I started BD every alternate day after end of my menses until 1-2 days after ovulation.
Before that, we only BD when the ovulation strip shows positive and it didnt work.....

bbshop01

Hi, in case anyone is interested, I have the following available:

High sensitivity ovulation strips (20 mIU) and pregnancy strips (10 mIU)
Clearblue Fertility Monitor
Clearblue Digital Ovulation (smiley face)
Clearblue Digital Pregnancy with Conception Indicator (tells no of weeks pregnant instead of just pregnant or not)
Special packages incl Pre-seed/Conceive Plus, Basal Thermometer also available.

Fast delivery guaranteed and Next day delivery is also available for items in stock.

Please see www.bbshop01.blogspot.com for more details or email bbshop01@yahoo.com.sg

bbbumpshop

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica][FONT=Arial, Helvetica]Hi gals,

Try paying attention and listen to your body signal. I recently notice that i can feel my ovary aching when i'm about to ovulate. When that happen, i tested with OPK and the OPK shows two lines. My cycles are irregular too.

If you need to get some OPK, you can checkout BlueCross One Step LH Urine Ovulation Test.

We have ready stock and no minimum order.
Checkout BB Bump Shop for more info.

Baby dust to all,
BBBumpShop
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

bleeeee

hi all

ive got a box of clearblue digital ovulation test kits (one month supply - 20 individually wrapped test kits), brand new, never used before. the box is a little banged up but the individually wrapped test kits are all in pristine condition. expires 06 2012.

i bought this with the intention to use them but didnt get the chance, so sellling this before it expires. got digital test kits coz it takes the guesswork out of trying to figure out if you are ovulating or not ;)

selling for $30 (please add $2 for normal local postage)! a steal if you consider the price that it is selling for in watsons!!!

please send me an email at this link if you are interested, thanks!! http://www.mummysg.com/forums/sendmessage.php?do=mailmember&u=25117

mummygirl

Hi all,

can i check, issit possible to get pregg if the deed was done 1day after mense ends? Just curious.. cos i heard tat 3days from the mense ends, its actually "safety" period?

cmeilim

Hi, can I ask how to use a Basel thermometer? Stick into the mouth or under armpit like a normal thermometer?