Jan Baby Pretty Mummies

Aksoh

Asphere: come bring ah jun to me. I train him. Ngggg nggg must tell you. Haha.

Hikari jiejie: I end work lo. Going home. But got neh sit beside me with very strong flower smell. My nose itching :(

Asphere

LeeTham: i going on thurs wor. u thurs cant go? Hikari thurs can go bo? how abt mybeautyrights and Aksoh? dun wan to go for the babyfair coz same company meaning small scale meaning nothing to buy.

Aksoh: my son recently poo alot wor.. haha good lah u train him.. or u wanna try my 1st born? haha

LeeTham

This month can't go out much because my hub preparing for the flower shop with friend at bukit batok opp the gombak mrt

Hikari

Asphere: can la I everyday also free hehe! Come la we all go tgt more fun!
Aksoh: Eeeyer! Nvm la think of go hm see kagen, simi pun worth it lol!

Eh no lor, my boss is the weirdest of all! Cannot fight one!

LeeTham

Mummies. .any of the bb slp with handkerchief? Zion must hold handkerchief n cover his face then can sleep. Machiam like Charlie brown one of the character. Hehe...hope this wont become a habit.

Asphere

morning.. yeah half day!!! happy.. nope but Aaden and Bernice same pattern. like to comfort latch. haha i very tired~~

LeeTham

Eunice jus saw ntuc got offer 3 days until 12 May huggies wipes $7.75. U wan to get from ntuc or u still want to order a ctn frm my side as well??

Asphere

since u place order liao then i get from u lor.. haha
no issue lah..
i am going off soon so tired..
dunno where to bring jaden to go sia..

Asphere

Dana!! now u noe u miss alot.. just like we miss u here. haha..
LeeTham: the wipes u slowly use hor.. scare i need to buy from u mah.. haha.. sell me at the same price u told me? keke

good morning all mommies .. happy mommy's day (belated) woo hoo.. good day good week