Jan Baby Pretty Mummies

Hikari

Afternoon Mummies!

Diydee: that sucks lei..working in a compnay so strict and full of "fake" people. So full of shit lor. If you meet all your deadline and submit your work on time why must restrict this restrict that? Also hope that Qisya gets well soon. Very heartache when our babies sick one.

Aksoh: your Kagen hungry can fight with Zeph? Ah Yi miss Kagen and all the babies. We go motherhood fair tgt ok? Hahah I wanna rampage again!

Aksoh

Asphere: haha. Then you eat more la. Nvm one. Store energy to give ah jun. I also want to quit and find better job.

Hikari: haha. Recently kagen machiam yao tio. Bth lo. Aiya. Zeph no one can compare de. So fast can cut botak. Hurry hurry join the gang.

Diydee

Aksoh:
ah neh very free one, always on her phone as a superior she really know nuts abt stuffs keep asking her staffs this and that.

Asphere:
if only sitting at home get money like on maternity haha i would love that!
I wanted to find a new job but its just not th time cause busy w qisya.

Hikari:
true but i bet every workplace there will be fake people so i cant run. But th best job is being a SAHM, just like you!

Hikari

Diydee: hahha yeah but sahm got alot of worries also. But nothing can beat being ther and seeing your little one grow and progress. If Im back at work now I think I will be depressed like crazy cannot concentrate on being a gd mum to Zeph. My comapny no backstabbers, only got an idiot boss. Hahah!

mybeautyrights: Lol! Maybe nxt time ah ber grow up to be "lizard whisperer"

LeeTham: sekali ah xian prefer xiao qiang to lizard. Hoho! He say Mummy dont kill my BFF!

Asphere: You damn noble. I super salute you. Can wake at 4.30 am daily to settle your two tai zi before going to work. Mummy is most wei da!

Hikari

Aksoh: I wont be used to Zeph being botak cos I like to mormor his hair. Kagen growing ma just like my Zeph.. now Zeph drinking 180-200ml every 3hrs..*faints

Diydee

Hikari:
i really wish i can but thats not a choice for me, need to work till i get my house keys.
so i will have to force myself to work for another 1 year plus.

Hikari: if ber can communicate. I will request her tell the lizards dont appeae near me... Zephan drinking so much now!! He really same as u. Dont know where the milk goes to.. haha