Jingle Bells Jingle Bells - Christmas Chit Chat Talk Craps In Noc Mummysg Wahahhahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

fioncess

Re: Jingle Bells Jingle Bells - Christmas Chit Chat Talk Craps In Noc Mummysg Wahahha

i ddunnO ooso leeeeiiii lolsllslssss

i typed RRR but did not came out~~~~
ur baobei change to belle baby photo u also change to baber baby photo...
secretly making 2nd baby rit...
think we dunno... whahahaaaa.....

Ting

Re: Jingle Bells Jingle Bells - Christmas Chit Chat Talk Craps In Noc Mummysg Wahahha

im gg off alr!
bye ladies & Dearies~~

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!
may all your ny resolutions come true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MUACKSSSS!!

anybody wanna go shake shake with me tonight let me know OK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lawla12

BYE BYE ALL~

me go home leeeeeeeee

YES YES YES YES.....peaceful last day @ office...

**fion fion dearie..me piggy back u home yaaa..lets goooo***

CanCanMum

your baobei change to belle baby photo you also change to baber baby photo...
think we dont know... whahahaaaa.....
Wahahahhahahaha

coz i see baber cuter last time hope he can turn back time to be a chubby baby~~~~:p

and of coz, not so irritating lolsssssssssssssss

CanCanMum

BYE BYE ALL~

me go home leeeeeeeee

**fion fion dearie..me piggy back you home yaaa..lets goooo***
im gg off already!
bye ladies & Dearies~~

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!
may all your ny resolutions come true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MUACKSSSS!!

anybody wanna go shake shake with me tonight let me know OK!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Zai Jian~~~~~:wong19:

fioncess

BYE BYE ALL~

me go home leeeeeeeee

**fion fion dearie..me piggy back you home yaaa..lets goooo***
**Hope onto lala dearie back**
LET's GO!! BYE all!!!!

autumn82

Babyjorn carrier... Autumn dearie have it... she rich tai tai:tlaugh::tlaugh:she say napping think overslept... :001_302:

:tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:
:err::err::err: I'm not RICH taitai.. I'm just maid. LOL. I got the Synergy! It is definitely worth the $$ :)

you can ask baObei lolssss

she bou one for belle before~~~

i bou for myself swimsuit from triumph~~~got those sculpting effect, makes you look more slim and curvy wahhahah~~~~can hide fats tooOoo
I bought Belle her bikini at this shop at Century Sq, blossom or something.. Level 1. I bought 2 sets for her there. :p 1 about 20++.

Wahahahhahahaha

coz i see baber cuter last time hope he can turn back time to be a chubby baby~~~~:p

and of coz, not so irritating lolsssssssssssssss
Copycat~~~ :p

CanCanMum

:err::err::err: I'm not RICH taitai.. I'm just maid. LOL. I got the Synergy! It is definitely worth the $$ :)

I bought Belle her bikini at this shop at Century Sq, blossom or something.. Level 1. I bought 2 sets for her there. :p 1 about 20++.

Copycat~~~ :p
simi copycat??????????? :p:p:p

autumn82

*panic mode*

I still haven't pack the stuffs yet.. Muahahahahahah :p

almond

*panic mode*

I still have not't pack the stuffs yet.. Muahahahahahah :p
hahaha.... don't make me panick leiii.... Lol...
you sound like you are prepared to bring the whole children room over...
:tlaugh::tlaugh:

fioncess

andrea so small how to wear bikini... how old is belle when u brought her for 1st swim?? wat kind u buy???

autumn82

hahaha.... dont't make me panick leiii.... Lol...
you sound like you are prepared to bring the whole children room over...
:tlaugh::tlaugh:
Muahahahahah. Belle's down with her allergies, so I gotta bring her medicine and all.. zzz. Drag..

AlmOst brought the whOle hSe.. :p

autumn82

andrea so small how to wear bikini... how old is belle when you brought her for 1st swim?? what kind you buy???
I brought her to swim when she was 1yr old+, also bought 2 piece swim suit. :)

Iggy I just let him wear disposable swimming diapers that's all.. LOL.

I don't fancy the thermal wear thing, so didn't buy for them. :001_302:

fioncess

oh ok. i went to see jus now i also dun like the thermal thingy.. so i thinking of buying the 1 piece swim suit... guess have to bring her dwn to try cos i dunno her size... what a mummy i am....

lawla12

your baobei change to belle baby photo you also change to baber baby photo...
think we dont know... whahahaaaa.....
SEE SEE SEE!!!!!!!!

they 2 always got 1 leg deeee....***HMMPF!!!***

HAPPY NEW YEAR MR ADMIN~

oh ok. i went to see just now i also dont like the thermal thingy.. so i thinking of buying the 1 piece swim suit... guess have to bring her dwn to try cos i dont know her size... what a mummy i am....
i was in tamp too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but i 4got to go bodyshop to buy tat scrub scrub dead skin for foot deee...arrghhh~

autumn82

SEE SEE SEE!!!!!!!!

they 2 always got 1 leg deeee....***HMMPF!!!***

HAPPY NEW YEAR MR ADMIN~

i was in tamp too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but i 4got to go bodyshop to buy that scrub scrub dead skin for foot deee...arrghhh~
When u go buy the foot scrub, do buy a moisturizing lotion for leg/feet too :)

I'm using Akileine Hydra-Defense Balm for extremely dry feet. It's good~~ :) Super rich. Heh.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.