Just wondering... What is the price of the cheapest ovulation test kit u ever bought?

J

justforgags

Re: Just wondering... What is the price of the cheapest ovulation test kit u ever bou

the cheap ovulation test strip prices are ard thr lor..

stonston

Re: Just wondering... What is the price of the cheapest ovulation test kit u ever bou

mine is $0.50 per strip.

i'm left with alot of cassettes n midstreams. letting go cheap cos expiry is oct this yr n i got too much stock already.

$7 for 10 cassettes (use dropper which is provided to collect urine n drip onto cassette)
$13 for 10 midstreams (pee directly on it no need collect urine)

prices include normal postage (i'm not responsible for lost mail).

Hi Stonston,

what is the difference between the cassettes and midstreams? I am interested in your spare ovulation kits if they are still available. Did it work for you?

stonston

marchbear, it's e same brand i used 3 yrs ago when i TTC for my #1 :)
definitely worked cos i strike on first cycle :p

difference btw cassette n midstream is jus the way u use it. in terms of accuracy n sensitivity it's e same :)

jal

Hmmm... I was wondering if it is advisable to change from 1 ovulation test kit to another before one strikes? Or should one stick to a particular brand for better consistency???

stonston

jal, if ur current brand dun produce any results, good to change brand n try another brand. some ladies i noe r afraid e 'new' brand will fail them, so they use 2 brands together, then they compare see which one they prefer (in terms of ease of usage n clarity of result).

jal

jal, if ur current brand dun produce any results, good to change brand n try another brand. some ladies i noe r afraid e 'new' brand will fail them, so they use 2 brands together, then they compare see which one they prefer (in terms of ease of usage n clarity of result).
Oh really??? So that means both brands should be cheaper kinds or else I dun see how they can afford them! But wouldn't it make the ladies confused if the 2 brands give contrasting results???

jal

marchbear, it's e same brand i used 3 yrs ago when i TTC for my #1 :)
definitely worked cos i strike on first cycle :p

difference btw cassette n midstream is jus the way u use it. in terms of accuracy n sensitivity it's e same :)
Hi, may I know if the part highlighted in bold is written on the package or is it based on your own experience???

stonston

Hi, may I know if the part highlighted in bold is written on the package or is it based on your own experience???
both :D

some of them rather pay more to make sure they dun miss it. wot some of them do is 1 brand is those cheap ones, 1 brand is clearblue (very exp). then if they get different results, they will jus follow whichever shows positive :p
but so far haven heard of them mention got different results lei.

jal

both :D

some of them rather pay more to make sure they dun miss it. wot some of them do is 1 brand is those cheap ones, 1 brand is clearblue (very exp). then if they get different results, they will jus follow whichever shows positive :p
but so far haven heard of them mention got different results lei.
Wah! Clearblue... I bought it twice before... And I feel the pinch!!! Oh my gosh! 1 test stick costs $10!!! I dun print money... Haha...

I just finished using all my test strips. Now am awaiting my 'report card'. Hopefully I get GOOD news & dun have to buy anymore!!!