Kaplan

Ting

u mean to take dip n degree isit?
hmmm, i hv a few frens who took dip/deg in there, but their feedback not good.
say not really recognised.

stonston

While I was doing my research, I spoke to several directors & hr ppl, they say tt it's not recognised widely.

I hv friends taking their degree there & they say tt the fees r cheap.

Actually, I would recommend UniSIM cos even govt agencies recognise it, easier to get a job. Price wise is comparable with Kaplan.

xue

Im studying accounting in Kaplan..They are very regconise for their CAT and ACCA certs..
However, my cousin is taking business module in Kaplan and she say for that course, the cert is not so recognise..She regretted taking Kaplan..

jxmummy

Im studying accounting in Kaplan..They are very regconise for their CAT and ACCA certs..
However, my cousin is taking business module in Kaplan and she say for that course, the cert is not so recognise..She regretted taking Kaplan..
oh, i thought of going for the logistics course, don't know whether recognise a not?

jxmummy

For Logistic courses, you might want to consider PSB Academy.
but i'm searching for shorter duration, PSC academay's duration seems a bit long and the course fee is quite ex though. Though of gng to SIMM, but I don't meet the entry requirements and they require me to take up another cert even though i have a cert in SIMM already.

Ting

im taking courses at PSB now, if NTUC member/ union, can opt for the funding, which is almost 1/2 the fees.:)