Kids Cover Looks

DodoTan

Hi everyone.

Has anyone here brought their kids to do photoshoot at Kids Cover Looks?
We got an offer for a free shoot there. Just want to know a bit more about what they're like.

Thanks.

tika

My dotter got the complimentary photoshoot too. Yup, they are quite pushy. I would say they are alright with managing a cranky toddler. My girl was a tad bit cranky towards the end. :p

Hubby and I was taken aback by the messy studio though. But we've never been in a Kids photography studio before so we wouldn't know what to expect. The photographer (who was the boss) was also....just averagely friendly.

My girl's photos turned out alright. I've yet to see the editted ones though. I didn't sign up for the package/top ups. Although, after searching online, $188 for 30 raw shots, 10 editted and 1 big tabletop photo does sound like a cheap deal.

its 2012 n nothing has changed. i mean still as pushy.

b4 we even started, guy A started off by introducing the types of printouts n etc.
we told him we'll see how the [pic comes out first.

Guy B waited for us in the tiny studio n didnt seemed to have much ideas on how to pose n all.it was ppretty awkward at times.

barely 5 mins into the session, a customer came in angrily. guy A went to attend to him. some commotio was heard n it really distracted my toddler to focus. finally, guy b also went out. we were left alone for quite a while. we heard things like

"it was not what we wanted"

"u have to refund me somehow"

"u ppromised me something else u did not deliver it"

Guy A instead of guy B (the cameraman) , came bback to continue the rest of the session. since he looked confident, we did not ask why.

finally over n waiting to see our photos.... that customer left in a pissed mode. dont know how it was settled. while looking at our photos, guy A sat beside us, influencing our decision n kept flipping thru the price list n talk non stop. it was pretty annoying. but we just nodded. the pictures taken ARE SO BELOW STANDARDS. I COULD DO BETTER.

if ur at the "shop", u can see that most of their display photos are of average standard. i have concluded they just wanna push u to buy more, customer looked disappointed is not their concern. their only concern is no sale made. also have to add that they dont know how to "coax" toddlers to cooperate. they just repeat everything the parents say. y is it called kids cover look if they dont have such experience?

conclusion: dont waste $ seriously.