Kindermusik

Mummy Yvonne

Has anyone ever put your child in Kindermusik? Any comments?
Intending to sign up the lesson for my son in 2 months time when he is 18th mth old.:shyxxx:

stonston

for kindermusik, u can actualli buy e book online...the book has all the activities n songs tt r used during e lesson...can jus gather a few frens n have ur own session...

Mummy Yvonne

Hi! Thanks for all your feedbacks!

Gina: Think cos your son was too young at that time so that was why not quite suitable. My son is going to 18 months and thinking of trying him to the class. I know Kindermusik is more on music and movement. Will go for trial class n see how. Thanks anyway!

Stonston: Really? Ok, will go into their website n chk again! But i think the class will be more fun with their professional teacher to guide along.

stonston

yvonne, e book is not fm them..i found it at a music store...actualli, e book has all e instructions....e teacher is jus following those instructions also...

Supergirl

Hi Mummy Yvonne

I agree with the other mummies, don't waste your time and money on kindermusik because they use stereo for music lesson, not a real piano or guitar. Music from stereo does not produce a good sound.

If you are really interested in music classes, you can try Rhythm In Me at UE Square Shopping Mall, slightly more expensive than Kindermusik but much better music.