Kranji farm visit/stay

Angelmum

The one and only farm stay here!
19 farmstay villas at the Kranji Farm Resort. Admission is free, the villas cost at least $200 a night.... X right?

Stumbled upon somebody's blog on his visit
MeMories that R meanT to BE shared ... 打死我我也不去住 :eek:15::we3goofy:

This Pass campaign, I may consider if the sun not blazing.
Not many people know much about Singapore’s countryside. To change that, Singapore’s farmers have come up with a new campaign.

14 farms in the Kranji and Choa Chu Kang areas have started a farm—pass for visitors. The pass will be stamped after every farm visit.
Every 7th and 14th stamp gives a visitor a chance at a lucky dip. Prizes include free lodging at farm resorts.

During weekends, there are also free shuttle buses to ferry visitors from the Yew Tee and Kranji MRT stations to the farms.

CanCanMum

The one and only farm stay here!
19 farmstay villas at the Kranji Farm Resort. Admission is free, the villas cost at least $200 a night.... X right?

Stumbled upon somebody's blog on his visit
MeMories that are meanT to BE shared ... 打死我我也不去住 :eek:15::we3goofy:

This Pass campaign, I may consider if the sun not blazing.
Not many people know much about Singapore’s countryside. To change that, Singapore’s farmers have come up with a new campaign.

14 farms in the Kranji and Choa Chu Kang areas have started a farm—pass for visitors. The pass will be stamped after every farm visit.
Every 7th and 14th stamp gives a visitor a chance at a lucky dip. Prizes include free lodging at farm resorts.

During weekends, there are also free shuttle buses to ferry visitors from the Yew Tee and Kranji MRT stations to the farms.
i went there this year labour day holidays

environment wise, was a bit more luxurious than expected. I expected it to be a little rugged and a bit of "make shift" condition coz its a farm mahhh, not a resort....but it FEELS like a resort.

the crops are not surviving, and the harvested season has passed.....so no corns to eat lols~~~

nothing much to do at night.....

however the one and only restaurant serves GOOD food....next time will consider going there for family outings. The food is really good.

we booked 2 rooms for 2 day one night, costs us $600.....ex.....

Angelmum

however the one and only restaurant serves GOOD food....next time will consider going there for family outings. The food is really good.

we booked 2 rooms for 2 day one night, costs us $600.....ex.....
:eek:
I scared of creepy crawlies, nightmares if I see invaders!
Mosquitoes everywhere, night sure boring cos no entertainment unless got fireflies or free PC to surf (kill time) :001_302:

Malaysia cheaper?
u wasted, no fresh farm food to pluck n eat on the spot. I was looking fwd to those farm stay which got veg n fruits plantation .... pluck yr own fruits while walking was like going back to gd old days. Seems like this Kranji Farm Resort nothing much to surprise or amaze ppl YET.

CanCanMum

so far the best farmstay i ever went is at Sydney

i ddink Kranji farm needs to work harder to retain visitors.....

there are plenty of other farms within that area, perhaps more fun to visit

Ting

there's a place call farm mart or something isit?
im thinking to bring pin to farms to see animals n play with them~