ladies, have u ever wondered...

jal

Why is it that teenagers who experiment with sex 'strike Toto'??? Or why is it that people in their early twenties strike first prize after just 1 month of fun without even planning to have a baby??? And here we are, legally married women, trying so hard to have one but up till now, we still have not received any good news??? How fair is that?!

1568mummy

you have said it.
"trying so hard to have one..."

stress do affect conceivability rates.
most of my friends who couldn't for years and suddenly hit bull's eye usually was becos, they did it when they least expected it....
hence no pressure, the little sperm could swim better.... *laugh*

siongnelly

you have said it.

most of my friends who couldn't for years and suddenly hit bull's eye usually was becos, they did it when they least expected it....
ha..ha... yes... stress do affect your chances....
Rest & Relax :)

lawla12

sighz.....we should haf started early yaaaa........

abit regret.....30 LIAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i tink the best timing is ard 20-25 ??????

well.....guess its like tat de loh...the MORE u wan it, the MORE u wont get it.........:18::18:

siongnelly

sighz.....we should haf started early yaaaa........

abit regret.....30 LIAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i tink the best timing is ard 20-25 ??????

well.....guess its like tat de loh...the MORE u wan it, the MORE u wont get it.........:18::18:
true... agree :)

jal

you have said it.

Hmmm... But these few months, I have definitely been less uptight, less stressed about it but still no news...

lawla12

Hmmm... But these few months, I have definitely been less uptight, less stressed about it but still no news...
actually, i really find it HARD not to tink abt it.....

cos, when ur AF come, u need to count count...then test ovulation kit...if positive, then TIME TO WORK arrr ~

then u will do it on alternate days.......

when it comes to 2ww, WORSE!!!!!! the days really pass super SLOW loh!!!!! then 2ww is slighty over, u will begin to tink, m i preggie or my AF is late again ????

aiyo....STRESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS arrr~

jal

actually, i really find it HARD not to tink abt it.....

cos, when ur AF come, u need to count count...then test ovulation kit...if positive, then TIME TO WORK arrr ~

then u will do it on alternate days.......

when it comes to 2ww, WORSE!!!!!! the days really pass super SLOW loh!!!!! then 2ww is slighty over, u will begin to tink, m i preggie or my AF is late again ????

aiyo....STRESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS arrr~
Yes I agree with you. It is impossible not to think about it especially when you are calculating. But what I do now is, I just calculate. And I dun give myself stress or pressure because I want my body to know that NOW is the time for baby-making & my body environment is conducive for one. I just fill my mind with positive thoughts.

lawla12

Yes I agree with you. It is impossible not to think about it especially when you are calculating. But what I do now is, I just calculate. And I dun give myself stress or pressure because I want my body to know that NOW is the time for baby-making & my body environment is conducive for one. I just fill my mind with positive thoughts.

hehehe...i do tell myself to tink positively too.....but hor, i scare i end up giving myself false hope leh.....LOL~

aiyo...abit hard loh.....
tink negatively = make myself stress + worried + unhappy
tink positively = gif myself false hope then get MORE disappointed when AF comes.....

January84

the thing is not to think u want to conceive, must have a baby when u are "exercising". must relax and enjoy the whole thing and u will get it...

*experiment* and it work... although quite fast for me...

J

justforgags

Why is it that teenagers who experiment with sex 'strike Toto'??? Or why is it that people in their early twenties strike first prize after just 1 month of fun without even planning to have a baby??? And here we are, legally married women, trying so hard to have one but up till now, we still have not received any good news??? How fair is that?!

I tink nt everyone who's in their 20s r lucky:nah:.. For example like me 23yrs old but yet to conceive.. *SIGHZ* I tink its jz the test for lawfully married couple lor..:err:

wenz

the more u wan the more u wun get it.. the more u dun wan and there you go kena strike! like me!! =(

so why not try thinking.. i dun wan a kid now... dun wan and dun think... maybe u'll get it!

autumn82

the more u wan the more u wun get it.. the more u dun wan and there you go kena strike! like me!! =(

so why not try thinking.. i dun wan a kid now... dun wan and dun think... maybe u'll get it!
!!! Like that I must keep on thinking that I WANT ANOTHER no.3?!? :tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:

wenz

!!! Like that I must keep on thinking that I WANT ANOTHER no.3?!? :tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:
Haha!!!
when i had 2 kids last time i so scare i will get no.3...
i was on contraceptive for 1 yr den i stop... practice withdrawal for another yr and i swear we never fire in the hole once since i had my 2nd baby...
But still i strike!! i guess my DH do misfired sometimes... but then... haiz....

lawla12

wait hor...really bo arr then chiam chiam~

wenz

wait hor...really bo arr then chiam chiam~
haha.. wun la...
cos usually ppl who dun wan kids they wun think so much so no stress...
and this let them conceive easily... or try to go sayang some preggy woman tummy if u 'pan dang' la.. i heard some ppl say will make u have baby too.. hehe~~

lawla12

haha.. wun la...
cos usually ppl who dun wan kids they wun think so much so no stress...
and this let them conceive easily... or try to go sayang some preggy woman tummy if u 'pan dang' la.. i heard some ppl say will make u have baby too.. hehe~~

i got sayang leh.....in fact, i sayang abt 2-3 preggie frds leh...i oso carry other babies too !!!!!!!!!!!

BUT BO LUCK LEH !!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHahHAHAhahahahA...

i guess, its all fated de yaa...timing not ripe yet....hehehehee