ladies, have u ever wondered...

wenz

wow....u try so many times a day ????

i only try once evy alternate days during the "golden timing".....

then after ovulation, we try for pleasant yaaa.....
er.. i never cal ovulation... we just do lo... do and do... dun care which date wat day, wat time.. haha
not 4times a day... its continuously 4days a weeks or alt days minimal..

lawla12

er.. i never cal ovulation... we just do lo... do and do... dun care which date wat day, wat time.. haha
not 4times a day... its continuously 4days a weeks or alt days minimal..
usually, i'll do it ard day 11 - 20 (on alternate days)......depending on how hard-working we r yaaa......smtimes, we may continue to day 24....

kekekkee.....

J

justforgags

agree lo.. last time while ttc, my AF come den both hubby and my face whole day sian sian de machiam ppl owe us money lik tt.. LOL
Hahaha, both u n ur DH damn cute lor whole face sian.. As ffor me n my DH also like tt but he tried to ctrl he's sadness for me:embarrassed:

i heard tt hor if u go sayang preg ladies' tummy, will preg leh... but of cos must ML la! dunno hw true it is... i got preg twice,both time b4 tt got touch my fren's tummy lo.. dunno izzit really true or just coincidental.. LOL..
quite true lo... cos one of my fren preggy... den my another fren trying for baby for quite awhile but due to some prob she is undergoing laser and cannot have baby yet.. when she is fine she also cannot conceive then she go touch my fren's tummy... found out she was 11weeks preggy 1 month later~~ hmmm... but this one depends also la... not everyone so heng...
But when i see my friends preggy tummy i got tis kinda scared feelin to touch.. Jz dunno y:err:.

RIGHT!!! its so unfair to those mummy who wants to have a baby badly and on the otherhand we have mummies aborting their babies cos they are not prepared or too young to keep!!

Its such a waste of life!
What to do.... *SIGHZ*......

apollo

Hahaha, both u n ur DH damn cute lor whole face sian.. As ffor me n my DH also like tt but he tried to ctrl he's sadness for me:embarrassed:

But when i see my friends preggy tummy i got tis kinda scared feelin to touch.. Jz dunno y:err:.

What to do.... *SIGHZ*......
ya not only sian, for me, i will feel moody the whole day or even tt whole mth lo.. y scare to touch ppl's tummy?? must touch touch press press mah.. HAHA!

J

justforgags

ya not only sian, for me, i will feel moody the whole day or even tt whole mth lo.. y scare to touch ppl's tummy?? must touch touch press press mah.. HAHA!
Same same lor but i feel moody for a while only cz if nt(prolonged the moodyness) my poor DH will feel more dwn den me cz i tink he crave for a kid more den i do..

I've touch my close cousin's tummy b4 n suddenly her bb gave a strong kick n the feeling like so scary n i kept on askin my cousin "sis, nt pain ar when the bb so active like tt??", den skali wen DH wanna try to feel the bb's kick the bb doesnt evn wanna move.. LOL!!

apollo

Same same lor but i feel moody for a while only cz if nt(prolonged the moodyness) my poor DH will feel more dwn den me cz i tink he crave for a kid more den i do..

I've touch my close cousin's tummy b4 n suddenly her bb gave a strong kick n the feeling like so scary n i kept on askin my cousin "sis, nt pain ar when the bb so active like tt??", den skali wen DH wanna try to feel the bb's kick the bb doesnt evn wanna move.. LOL!!
sometimes it's really painful if bb moves too vigorously.. LOL

Stan

No stress is important that;s why the teenagers strike so easily!!!

my fren who counted her cycles said her hubby complained it is very stressful to ML on demand... once they stopped counting or even taking note of cycles, she got preggie!
Myself i also cannot count cos cycles haywire mah... so hubby also say just enjoy... heee... and got preggie too..

Baby dust to all!

J

justforgags

sometimes it's really painful if bb moves too vigorously.. LOL
aww.. the moment of sweetness:wink:

No stress is important that;s why the teenagers strike so easily!!!

my fren who counted her cycles said her hubby complained it is very stressful to ML on demand... once they stopped counting or even taking note of cycles, she got preggie!
Myself i also cannot count cos cycles haywire mah... so hubby also say just enjoy... heee... and got preggie too..

Baby dust to all!

hah reli ar.. but i tink both my DH n i got fertility issues, so hv to chk it out, no stress oso no good news only bloody news..

jal

i heard tt hor if u go sayang preg ladies' tummy, will preg leh... but of cos must ML la! dunno hw true it is... i got preg twice,both time b4 tt got touch my fren's tummy lo.. dunno izzit really true or just coincidental.. LOL..

Oh really??? I touched, just touched, not rubbed, my sister-in-law's tummy last year but no good news leh.....

jal

aim properly and be active... lolz...

when i wanted to have my no.2 me and hubby :we2Randy-git:at least 4times a weeks... dun care afternoon or nite... sometimes is 1,2,3,4 days in a row.. sometime will skip a day...
then i got preggy within 2months! lolz... crazy lo...:elvis:
Good for u lor... I ever tried doing everyday during my fertile period. But I did not strike the jackpot. I think it must be due to my hubby's work stress...

jal

aww.. the moment of sweetness:wink:

hah reli ar.. but i tink both my DH n i got fertility issues, so hv to chk it out, no stress oso no good news only bloody news..
Hahaha! Ya, literally. Your hubby is working in a not so stressful job?

J

justforgags

Maybe you need a "dirty" (wink wink) getaway during "primetime"! :shyxxx:... change of environment... esp if DH is in a stressful job!

Hah, yea i've been for a 6days getaway in bali last march n it happen to be my ovulation timing but nt in the mood to ML cz DH too tired surfing the whole time n me keep on walking, shop till i drop... Tink im gonna find a getaway tt we both wont spend outside our hotel room. heee....:001_302:

jal

Hah, yea i've been for a 6days getaway in bali last march n it happen to be my ovulation timing but nt in the mood to ML cz DH too tired surfing the whole time n me keep on walking, shop till i drop... Tink im gonna find a getaway tt we both wont spend outside our hotel room. heee....:001_302:
Good for you lor... At least your hubby can take leave whenever he wants, not like my hubby who is constrained by the number of working days he must have in a month in order to qualify for incentive. So he can only take leave right at the end of the month & at the beginning of the month & this period does NOT coincide with my peak fertile period... Sighs...

J

justforgags

Good for you lor... At least your hubby can take leave whenever he wants, not like my hubby who is constrained by the number of working days he must have in a month in order to qualify for incentive. So he can only take leave right at the end of the month & at the beginning of the month & this period does NOT coincide with my peak fertile period... Sighs...

But remember, for sure one day our time will come to enjoy our motherhood=)

Stan

you 2 very funny... hmm.. cheong in the morning 1st lah, then go surfing and shopping after that!!! :tlaugh: