Leather Sofa to recommend?

makarios

Anyone owned a leather sofa (2.5 or 3 seater) for some time and recommend it eg. comfort, lasting, good customer service? Prefers below $2000. Thinking of changing my fabric sofa to leather for easier cleaning.

boredmtb

hi,

i bought 2 sofas in the 4yrs since i moved into new house, one from OM (peeling after 1yr plus). The other one i bought from winterland (peeling also now).
Regretted not buying Univonna although designs are simple. My mum bought a Univonna sofa last time and it lasted for about 7yrs before the legs gave way (synthetic leather). Can try also ExclusiveLiving(or XclusiveLiving, not very sure) sofas too.. i saw a deal of leather sofa, coffee table, bedframe or dining table, tv console for $2988..considered quite reasonable but too bad i'm not shifting till next yr...

Now with GSS, i think you can look out for great deals in the newspapers.. I personally agree that leather sofas are easier to clean, don't trap odour and cooler... I never like fabric sofa....

makarios

Thanks for the info...I've been looking at advertistments in newspapers but not sure which one is worth buying. :) Would be looking at those you recommend. Big thank you!:001_302:

Daniee

Me and my wife bought leather sofa set(3 seater) few days ago.The prices are also good.It is really very outstanding source of the furniture.I will be next time post that site name here.This will be helpful for you.

vinvin

Hmm i have couches in my house but need some cleaning as I have small toddlers at home.. do not want those bacteria to invade them.. any recommendations for couch cleaner?