Central Area - I am a Babysitter Let me help you find a babysitter for FREE!

ms neo

Hi! I am looking for a babysitter from Mon to fri 11am to 9pm, sat 8.30am to 12.30pm (can discuss) working at my place serangoon central area. Any recommendations? Thanks. Ms Neo

elutitti

Hi,

We are looking for a babysitter who is able to work at our place from 7am to 5pm every weekday. We stay at Jurong West, next to Jurong Point. Our daughter is 7-month old. Please kindly contact me at tanyangsan@gmail.com.

Thanks!
Tan

prettygem

Hi i am looking for a baby sitter at Jurong West area preferably near to my Blk 645.
Kindly contact me via mic_wl@hotmail.com

Ncsl

Re: need a housewife to mind primary school children

Hi,

I am looking for babysitter for my 6 months old son in Kembangan area to care for him during weekdays only from 7.30am - 7.30pm, pls contact me if you have any good experienced babysitter to recommend (9067 3536)

Mery A

Dear mums,

I’m looking for a nanny to take care of my 2+ months little boy, starting mid of April ’14. I’m staying at Bukit Batok St 21.
Please let me know if you have any info, I can be contacted at mery.dolphin888@gmail.com or 914 014 78

Many Thanks,

Mery

Last edited:

Mozy

Hi,
I am looking for a babysitter at babysitter's home/my place for my 6 month old baby. I want the service for half day(12pm -6pm). We live in Queenstown.
Please let me know the available options and fees for the service. Thanks.

saubok

Hi,

Im looking a chinese babysitter near boon lay drive or lakeside MRT, Start on mid January-14 to take care 3 month old baby boy.From Monday to Friday (8am to 6:30). Please call Ms Zhang at 93225781 or email at zhangjunlian81227@hotmail.com

xp babysitter

Hi all daddies & mummies,
I am a full time babysitter looking for a babysitting job.
Have 14 years of experience and had taken care of 8 children ranging from newborns to K2.
If interested, please call Ms Tan at 6585 1429.
Thank you.

lovenienie

Hi,

Im looking a chinese babysitter near Eunos MRT or Eunos Crescent, Start on March-14 to take care 3 month old baby girl.From Monday to Friday (8am to 7pm). Please call Fun at 91873147

samairamom

Hi mummies and daddies!

Child care is full with a long waiting list, and no parents or in-laws to help look after your little one?

Are you looking for a babysitter in your area, but can't seem to find any?

Want to get a babysitter so that you can go back to work asap?

Or maybe you want to have a night off with your spouse, but nobody can babysit for a couple of hours?

Let me help you find a suitable babysitter! Simply drop me a PM with where you are staying, how old is your baby and how often you need a babysitter, your budget and I'll do the search for you, absolutely FREE! Just pay your babysitter!

:Dancing_wub:

Babysitters looking for assignments can also PM me. :)

Hi,

looking urgently for babysitter from march'14 at ang mo kio ave 6 area. from 9am - 7pm (mon-fri), english speaking for 3 months baby girl. basic task is to bottle feed baby, change diaper, wipe her, warm milk, coax her to sleep and play with her when awake...pl PM me asap.

selp

I'm looking for a nanny/babysitter to take care of a 3mth old infant from Mar'14 onwards. Location at Geylang East
Needed on Mondays and Wed, 12pm to 5pm
Pls call me at 92369134
Thanks!

gyn

I'm looking for a nanny/babysitter to take care of a 2mth old infant from Mar'14 onwards. Location near hougang street 31
From Mondays to Wed, 7am to 7pm
pm me!! Thank you!

Mei nah

I am looking for Nanny urgently at Sengkang area starting from march 2014 to look after my 13months baby girl.
Please contact me at 92716698. Thanks.

JoyceJ

Hi, I am looking for a nanny/babysitter for my 8month old from 10-7.30 Mon to Fri at Bukit Timah area nearby Botanic Gardens MRT. Pls PM or email me at jetaime16amore@hotmail.com if you are interested or have revelant contacts. Thank you!

Joyce

minniee

Hi parents I am Mdm Fong staying at LAKESIDE. I love kids and can help you take care of your infant/toddler if you are busy working!

I have 2 grown-up children and one year experience in babysitting a 3 years old child.

Chinese speaking and can say some simple English.

Pet and smoke free!

Absolutely AFFORDABLE rates!!!

Feel free to call me at 62686526 or email to ccm_jingwen@hotmail.com if you have any enquiries!

Gerry08

I am looking for Babysitter but I stay in the east, preferably the babysitter stays near marine parade/katong area

syleng

Hi, I am looking for experienced babysitter near Toa Payoh/Balestier area, starting around mid Sep'14 (baby will be 4 months'+). Thank you!