Let's motivate each other n SLIM down together!!!

Oh it makes me dun slp or not doesnt matter coz i dun get to slp much at nite TKS TO MY DS !!! Tats why i say i didnt get to slp much regardless day or nite. I wonder does not enuff slp makes ppl fatter?

I dun take breakfast one. Juz take lunch n dinner, my dinner always b4 7pm eat one. I am more to veg n chix meat person. I dun really like pork or duck meat but mil buy one so bo bian cannot b fussy abt it.

where is the clinic?? what pills are u guys taking?? care to share??

sal

where is the clinic?? what pills are u guys taking?? care to share??
it's a clinic in Ghim moh. It's panbesy ( to curb appetitate) and lipolytic ( Fat blocker) i'm taking.

Well it may not be a healthy way but it works. And most imptly, it' the doctor. He is not one who just sell u the medication and dun follow up. He will explain to you abt the medication, ask abt yr medical history do a thorough chk before he allows you to be on medication. And u hv to followup at his clinic and he'll advice you what to do in the next phase.

Well, he quite full of himself but i think he's behaving that way coz he indeed help a lot of ppl get back their figure.

Read Xiao xue's blog for his address... hee

joc

Ladies

May i know normally what medicine will Dr John give? Cos me now also on panbessy but my GP charge me very ex leh. Anyone can share with me how much did you pay for every visit.

Thanks.

XiaoXue

Ladies

May i know normally what medicine will Dr John give? Cos me now also on panbessy but my GP charge me very ex leh. Anyone can share with me how much did you pay for every visit.

Thanks.
Hi joc, Dr. John gave panbessy plus & medixal fat blocker.. Rate depend on individual.. Normally 1st visit will be more exp.. From all the infos I gathered among my frd.. 1st visit single dosage abt ($85-$105), I'm now double dosage thus my 1st visit kinda exp.. $130.. 2nd visit is $112.. Going for my 3rd visit next week..

I'm 60.2kg now.. Hopefully can see 60kg or slightly below when I go for my 3rd visit.. Another 0.2kg to close the target for 2007.. 10.3kg in almost 2 months.. It's really a achievement to me bahz.. =D

Another final 10kg set for 2oo8~! Hopefully can shed off before May.. =D

Agnes Josephine

Hi joc, Dr. John gave panbessy plus & medixal fat blocker.. Rate depend on individual.. Normally 1st visit will be more exp.. From all the infos I gathered among my frd.. 1st visit single dosage abt ($85-$105), I'm now double dosage thus my 1st visit kinda exp.. $130.. 2nd visit is $112.. Going for my 3rd visit next week..

I'm 60.2kg now.. Hopefully can see 60kg or slightly below when I go for my 3rd visit.. Another 0.2kg to close the target for 2007.. 10.3kg in almost 2 months.. It's really a achievement to me bahz.. =D

XX, we GAMBATE together! I looking forward to see Dr John & that's when I WILL say BYE BYE to my FATS! :001_302:

LoVeS

Mine $125 bcoz dr john gave me calm nerves medications but end up i aso nv take.

Today took my weight is 75.5kg liao !~ 4.5kg in 20days~ actually count abit slow liao compare wif others~

chachaleo

Yes abkoh! To me, i look upon my figure very importantly. Maybe becus of the work environment i used to work. (I was a part-time model, oso work as autocarbabes etc) That explains why.

DH kept telling me, aiya dun need to wear those girdle la. I like meaty girl like you. Just nice. But i know, most husbands prefer their wives to be slightly chubbier. They dun wan them to attract unwanted attention from the other men. HAHA. So i just ignored him.

Becus of my diligent hard work. (I wear girdle w/o fail everyday for at least 6 hrs), my tummy did flattened! :)

All mummies, YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Leanne...

if i wear it 'diligently' nw (already 1 yr after giving birth) still can help to flatten tummy r nt??

:nah:

XiaoXue

XX, we GAMBATE together! I looking forward to see Dr John & that's when I WILL say BYE BYE to my FATS! :001_302:
Seeya tml AJ! i'm 60.1kg as of 1st Jan '08.. Nv close my target for 2007 but somehow only 0.1kg away so dun wanna stress myself.. Somemore my weight nt very stable like tat.. during diff time of the day.. think due to food intake bahz.. ytd went vivo & tried on a short.. w29.. and it loose.. could fit into w28 liaox & M or L top think due to diff cutting.. however, it still better than in the past... =)

XiaoXue

Mine $125 bcoz dr john gave me calm nerves medications but end up i aso nv take.

Today took my weight is 75.5kg liao !~ 4.5kg in 20days~ actually count abit slow liao compare wif others~
yeah price vary with additional medicine.. 4.5kg in almost 3 weeks is very gd liao ok~ u on single dose only right? =D

joc

Ladies

Need some advise. I've just got my panbessy from my GP for this month. But as i'm on panbessy for 3 month liao but my weight loss is only like 1kg for each month. So though of gg to Dr Chiam to get the additional med. Do you think i shld try out this way cos don't want to wait till Feb leh. Desprate to loss weight before CNY.

XiaoXue

Ladies

Need some advise. I've just got my panbessy from my GP for this month. But as i'm on panbessy for 3 month liao but my weight loss is only like 1kg for each month. So though of gg to Dr Chiam to get the additional med. Do you think i shld try out this way cos don't want to wait till Feb leh. Desprate to loss weight before CNY.
Hi Joc, it depend on how much kg u need to shed off.. of cos if the heavier will shed off more then those who need to lost 5kgs only.. i'm not sure which category u r in so cannot comment much..

dr john oso give panbessy but is panbessy plus slightly strong abit but it look the same.. blue & white de right? and he oso gave medixal the white one to control food intake.. the additional medicine i mentioned is prevent side effect de.. not medicine which make u lost weight faster.. losing 1kg per mth is quite gd le.. the fastest u tend to lost weight, the easier it's to rebounce.. and CNY is only like a mth away nw.. dr. john cannot cfm + chop tat u will slim till the weight u wan by CNY yah.. medicine is all the same.. no magic effect.. it all depend on how u control yrself & the efforts u gave.. not to give up alright.. this CNY cannot.. den aim for next CNY~ cheers~!

Agnes Josephine

Seeya tml AJ! i'm 60.1kg as of 1st Jan '08.. Nv close my target for 2007 but somehow only 0.1kg away so dun wanna stress myself.. Somemore my weight nt very stable like tat.. during diff time of the day.. think due to food intake bahz.. ytd went vivo & tried on a short.. w29.. and it loose.. could fit into w28 liaox & M or L top think due to diff cutting.. however, it still better than in the past... =)

ya ya... See you tomorrow! :001_302:

LoVeS

yeah price vary with additional medicine.. 4.5kg in almost 3 weeks is very gd liao ok~ u on single dose only right? =D
ya, white pill twice a day n blue wif transparent pill once in morning. 4.5kg in 3wks really gd enuff liao ah? actually i find it abit slow even tot of asking double dose nxt visit but duno dr john allow or not :tlaugh: