Let's motivate each other n SLIM down together!!!

LoVeS

wow.. double dosage only 2 white, 1 blue+transparent (30mg) & 1 red+transparent (15mg)..

Is alot.. the red+transparent is duromine ma?

I got mine at my company building the clinic there as go to buna vista is far for me.. I got panbessy and medixal.. mean eat panbessy in the morning and medixal at nite bt i weight myself le, only lost 1kg.. sian...
how long did u take ur medication? For Dr john normal dosage is 1 white n 1 blue+transparent in morning b4 foods n 1 white b4 dinner.

LoVeS

Aiko - U slim down le.. and only left 2-4kgs.. the doc will still let u tk the pill ma? so u now on single dose?

XX - panbessy got 2type? the white pill mean medixal?

wow.. 1st time consulation is really ex wor.. mine only $70 for 2pill...
anyway xx can explain wat each of ur pill for? that mean you tking 3 kinds of pill>

I wanna to tk after i finish.. as wanna to slim more for New year...

Last week follow frenz to see doc then doc say i also tk? I say i jus tk only then doc say i quite thin le.. and tell me that i should not eat everyday.. as she did mention i could eat few day one time...

Really scare that next appointment, she wont let me eat...
wanna to go dr john for the double dose.. so maybe i could stop..

Stephiey.. - sorry, dint log in for some time.. after the pill, i got slim abit but i wanna to slim more in my tummy.. indeed i got fat abit for the 3-6mth time before getting my current pill..
Since ur quite thin already or BMI in normal range i dun tink dr john will give u double dose lor. Even me BMI not at normal range Dr John aso dun wan gif me double dose. For me i need to cut down 20kg which dr john dun gif me double dose when i requested BUT even for normal dose i still can shed 5kg. Hows ur diet?

priscilla

Hi all

Like all of you, I also wanting to lost more weight. Just read that panbessy has side-effects, did the Dr John that you all go to, mentioned about the side-effect and any medication to counter the side-effect?

Only chicken beast is white meat, the rest of the chicken is still red meat.

LoVeS

Hi all

Like all of you, I also wanting to lost more weight. Just read that panbessy has side-effects, did the Dr John that you all go to, mentioned about the side-effect and any medication to counter the side-effect?

ya dr john got mention wat side effects we will haf if we take pills. For fast heartbeat n cant slp at nite, dr john will gif u a pill to calm nerves.

Huh? chix breast is white meat while the rest parts of chix is red meat?! :err:

spoonie

hmmm after taking the med do you girls slim down evenly? as in eg smaller tummy but other places like arms/butt/thigh still as the same? or it works for the whole body?

LoVeS

hmmm after taking the med do you girls slim down evenly? as in eg smaller tummy but other places like arms/butt/thigh still as the same? or it works for the whole body?

so far for me after shedding 5kg i can only see tummy shrink alot BUT i believe it take more time for other places of body to slim down.

XiaoXue

ya finally i had slim down to 63kg liao... finally can lose my freaking 42kg FAT OFF MY BODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!wakakaka

i am in single dose for all the while =)
therefore u're my idol~! another 3kg ger~ den reach yr target of 60kg liaoz!

i got another 8kg to go~ finally i'm seeing 5x on the weighing scale~!

XiaoXue

Hi all

Hi pris.. yea Dr John did mentioned abt the side effect & he got pill to ease the side effect too.. however.. side effect vary from individual, as all of our body system respond differently.. like aiko did not have any side effect @ all.. common side effect is thristy.. for myself.. i got prob sleeping at night in the beginning as i'm on double dosage.. thus i'm taking half dose panbessy in the evening too.. so will affect my sleep.. now i'm alright liaoz..

yea only chicken breast is white meat.. i always eat chicken breast niaz.. =D

XiaoXue

ya dr john got mention wat side effects we will haf if we take pills. For fast heartbeat n cant slp at nite, dr john will gif u a pill to calm nerves.

loves, this mth u nv take calm nerve de liaoz right? =D

yeap especially chicken drumstick & thigh area~

XiaoXue

the pills is to target whole body fats generally.. can't target specific area.. eventually whole body will slim down but take time.. depend on individual result might vary.. personally i think tummy is the fastest to slim down, hip + face oso.. my bust oso shrink 2 cup size.. arm, thigh & calve has became smaller too but still not tat small.. take time i believe.. even my fingers slim down.. previously i'm wearing size 11 on my 4th finger.. now changed it size to 10..

previous vital status was 41 - 34 - 38 so scary right.. weighed @ 70.5kg/1.59m

currently is about 37 - 29.5 - 36.. nt very cfm as i measured weeks ago.. weighing @ 58kg/159m.. still not perfect.. got to shed off another 8kg.. could even fit into waist 28 short le.. really lots of differences liaoz..

XiaoXue

so far for me after shedding 5kg i can only see tummy shrink alot BUT i believe it take more time for other places of body to slim down.
yeah i thik u're doing well already.. and indeed it requires more time for other body part to slim down~ gambate!

LoVeS

loves, this mth u nv take calm nerve de liaoz right? =D

yeap especially chicken drumstick & thigh area~
eh in fact for the 1st mth i aso nv take the calm nerve at all wor coz dun need it.

How come drumstix n thigh area are red meat? This is bad i hate breast meat most.

priscilla

Loves, yes, it is only chicken breasts is white meat the rest of the chicken is red meat, same goes to turkey.

I see so Dr John did explain and giving a pill to calm nerves.

priscilla

eh in fact for the 1st mth i aso nv take the calm nerve at all wor coz dun need it.

How come drumstix n thigh area are red meat? This is bad i hate breast meat most.
Wings, drumstix n thigh area has more blood vessels running through them and due to the chick use it more then the breast area, it has more blood there to supply oxygen therefore it is red meat.

LoVeS

Wings, drumstix n thigh area has more blood vessels running through them and due to the chick use it more then the breast area, it has more blood there to supply oxygen therefore it is red meat.
oic. tks for the detail xplaination if nt i dun understand why other areas r red meat for chix BUT now understand already.:tlaugh:

JOANNA-

Gambate to all mummies who r slimming down . :Dancing_tongue::Dancing_tongue:

Ytd, I went to see Dr John too . And he mention e side effect for individual are thirsty, cold sweat, faster heartbeat and giddy . But all are up to individual . :red:And btw, his clinic will be closed on 3feb - 10feb as he's going oversea . :tlaugh:Clinic will be opened on 11feb onwards .