LFI wellness center acupuncture

sugarrushh

i'm gonna try this wellness center at marine parade tmr.. cos my friend slimmed down alot after going there.. got hear alot abt it but first time see with my own eyes :err: but she warn me its not easy must have determination! she not only slim down but look very healthy and radiant.. super motivated to become slim slim again.. :001_302: hehehe any1 heard before?

linnybaby

sugarrushh! how's the program? my mum took up the same program as you i think and she lost about 14kg in 3 months.. that was 4 months ago though.. so far no weight rebound.. jiayou for you!!!

linnybaby

How much weight have you lost so far dear? How many weeks already? Oh ya, I heard from my mummy dear that they are holding an extreme makeover contest. Is that true? She don't have the details on it. Any info from there?? She heard that it's for those who have transformed the most through their program.

Mummy'sboy

Alpha Male
Wow. Didn't know so many people interested. I can help answer some questions with regards to LFI Wellness Sanctuary at MP. :001_302:

linnybaby

acu dont help to incr bust size. but they got pdt tt will help leh.. cos i think they scared sag..

but the acu center is still for health and slimming i guess. it's more of a wellness center? not slimming center.. frm wad i know it curbs appetite, increase body functions and metabolism rate?

my friend lost about 4kg in the first 2 weeks.. FATS.. not muscle or water.. cos when we weigh sometimes when our weight drops, it cld be due to water loss.. that's why morning we weigh always the lightest =D

yup, they got inbody analysis, shld really look out for that cos its avail in gyms, gymers shld know.. will measure ur fats, muscles and water.. BMR.. etc etc.. basically its to know ur body condition? then only frm there the consultant is able to know what kinda of program wld be suitable for u, cos they dont want to anyhow judge, they're basing it on ur actual inbody results on paper.. results dont lie mah. that's one bad thing lah, dont know how much it will cost.. dont go by per session but by a 3 months program..

other than that.. the service is really quite good.. (they will remember everything abt u, and will call u weekly to simply check on ur progress and situation, plus reviews to measure your weight loss).. effectiveness is there for me and my mum.

but my advice is that unless u really sure u need to lose the fats.. don't waste ur time and money loh.. dont give up halfway.. waste of $$.. go if u really decided u need to slim down.. otherwise u might as well exercise and diet on ur own mah, if u're not gonna put ur 100% in..

Last edited:

linnybaby

it's more like a makeover program lah, but only diff is they look at the long term maintainence.. which is what i personally like.. i dont believe in short term cosmetic slimming.. cos there's no logic behind it.. i guess i look more into logic bah =x

and really gotta listen and understand how the program works logically, like that when you go through with it, more motivated cos it's doing your body good..

btw my friend tt lost 4kg in first 2 weeks.. its actually alot and kinda high, for my mum and our grp of friends we lost abt 1-3kg evry 2 weeks leh. slimming khakis. hehe. cos my tt friend she had 20kg+ of fats to cut. hence her results drastic man.

Last edited:

mrskw

hmm for me i have to admit is more for cosmetic purpose la, just ai mei... lol... i think my size still ok, jus flabby at the usual problem areas... but last time when i went to gym to measure with the body fats machine, my fat level quite high wor... hmm think i should start to exercise. lol. anyway thanks for the advice linnybaby! :tlaugh:

Last edited:

linnybaby

haiyoh! haha! aiyo see never take care.. yah u should go exercise first.. see if it'll help you lose the problem areas first, if can at least u dont need waste money.. u going to a gym?

hehe of cos mah nu ren all ai mei one =D but i tnk we must be smart when going to slimming centre or wellness centre.. go if we really need help..

oh yah when u exercise right, remb to sleep early! around 10 at least.. if u never sleep enough, do u know that our body functions will slow down by 3 times? and exercise may be making u lose muscle mass instead.. so must sleep well and drink lots of water, if not no matter what u do it won't help! consultant teach one =D didn't know hor.

mrskw

yar i didnt know after exercise if sleep late will lose muscle mass instead! die la, i always sleep so late. :eek:15: kk nxt time on exercise day mus sleep early. ya i used to go gym last time, but after awhile quite bored so now never go le.

linnybaby

nope, not advisable to take up during pregnancy/breastfeeding! after ur breastfeeding loh :x anw breastfeeding can help to slim down right.. maybe after u breastfeed finish then u're already slimmer?

linnybaby

mrskw: haha now u know! not too late! ur body functions and metabolism rate also 3 times slower.. jialat hor. jiayou !!! but i tnk for us girls, exercise is harder to slim down... for guys they slim down very easy cos their metabolism rate is 1800-2000 plus.. for us girls is only like 1300.. we eat one meal of nasi lemak gone liao... further if we never sleep, divide by 3.. totally can't burn, den becomes excess fat.. thats why we put on weight instead..

i last time after exercising, always eat a hearty meal =x no wonder never lost any weight hahah! i tnk exercise gd for toning.. after the prog the nutrionist/trainer there taught us how to tone up those stubborn fat areas.

LayPeng

nope, not advisable to take up during pregnancy/breastfeeding! after ur breastfeeding loh :x anw breastfeeding can help to slim down right.. maybe after u breastfeed finish then u're already slimmer?
oic. ok noted. I will stop my breastfeeding soon. LFI program can purchase first then start later on right?

linnybaby

can ah.. but why wld u wanna do that..? hehe kancheong ah u!
u call the center to check loh rgarding price n issues.... 97996853..

i think its better if u're on the bigger side though, results much more drastic..

linnybaby

anw i also learnt that, skip meal den will burn ur muscles instead of fat. lol. my friend super active kind. but when she did the analysis her muscles was quite low. surprisingly. she plays any kinds of sports and very often, and i guess we knew why later. she always skip her meals one... so instd of cut her fats become muscle =/ i guess i know why my fats so much too. LOL.

LayPeng

anw i also learnt that, skip meal den will burn ur muscles instead of fat. lol. my friend super active kind. but when she did the analysis her muscles was quite low. surprisingly. she plays any kinds of sports and very often, and i guess we knew why later. she always skip her meals one... so instd of cut her fats become muscle =/ i guess i know why my fats so much too. LOL.

my sis in law told me the same, like fat and muscle ratio etc, i guess consultant did her job well. she can lose so much weight really have to thks consultant already , never ever see her so slim even before her pregancy.