LFI wellness center acupuncture

itam

If u wanna know more about LFI wellness centre acupunture, i guess i can give u a helping hand...

becksieee

u got through the program before? if so, how's ur results?

i manage to lose close about 12kgs.. back to prepreggy weight.. somehow i didn't manage to slim back after giving birth, partly is the excessive eating thats the culprit! suppers and tidbits.. :S

then once i start the acupuncture program, my appetite start to lessen liao, now cant even finish one bowl of rice.. sometimes still crave abit but learn how to not overeat like before.

my program was quite long time back then.. over a span of 3 months acupuncture program.. however i still go back every now and then to look for my consultant.

do share your slimming experiences too yah. hope to see more people got successful result as well.

becksieee

anyway, i heard from a chinese doctor that i went to, that the tcm acupuncturist at the center, the male one is a very very famous in his line. like those kind queue for hours just to see him one.

anyone who went through the program care to confirm that?? i not sure, i so far only saw the female acupuncturist cos i requested for female one. how about the female doctor? maybe next time recommend ppl to look for the male one instead if he's really good.

itam

hmm tis chinese tradition acupuncture really werk, some of my fwen that i get to know she slim down by going tis LFI wellness center...

Last edited:

becksieee

yalo headache right. haha.

eh, anyway, the acupuncture one need to wait til bf finish. i also had to wait quite some time as i went when i still bf.

becksieee

Hi Micong,

Perhap you should wait till u finish BF first and see how the weight after that, as for this program does not suit for those who is under BF.
agreed. u can go and take a look lor, i didnt know either, so i just went den i know. can see or wait u finish BF lor.

CardMan~

Alpha Male
Yo yo if anyone need any LFI info or product pls text me here i iwll try my best to reply all your question if can I will make some time to post some of LFI best selling procucts here so u can have a look and some read up :)

CardMan~

Alpha Male
I still have S-Factor Plus in stock those who want can get from me at a cheap price I am trying to clear it.. My friend sister also took from me one bottle and try she loss around 2kg plus and brought from me 2 bottle. I have attach the image of the product pls do take a look thank you :)

Attachments

becksieee

can buy from the wellness center one ma right? i still got left at home but i'm keeping for myself to eat.. hahaha recently just top up on my detox.. i like the detoxing the most cos really feels much lighter lo. if not i always feel super bloated :S

:tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:

CardMan~

Alpha Male
I have some in stock and selling off cheap one to clear it I also got the detox one and the others clearing off cheap will post up wat I have soon lol

For now the S factor Plus I am leting go for 60 per bottle and 100 for 2 bottle :)

lfi80

Hi All,

For effective slimming which does not half yo yo effect, i guess acupuncture session can help. As i went for acupuncture slimming, within a month i lost 5KGs, because acupuncture session can increase metabolism rate and break down stubborn fat. After the full course session, my pant size from XL drop to M. I am now very confidence in myself and become more outgoing. My friends who saw me lost weight is taking the courses after seeing my wonderful result. I found it quite effective and furthermore affordable, so share it here.

wittywittygirl@yahoo.com.sg

Last edited:

limshirley

Hi Ifi80,
The acupuncture session you are referring to is LFI wellness? Can i enquire what is your full course session? And how much you paid for it?

Ange

Hi Ifi80,
The acupuncture session you are referring to is LFI wellness? Can i enquire what is your full course session? And how much you paid for it?
Hi Shirley,

I have 'graduate' from this program not long ago.. this program consist of detox + acunpuncture + diet plan. As for the price is vary as it depend on each body condition, before you take up any package you are require to take an inbody analysis. After that the consultant will based on the report and customise an package for you. Hope this can help to solve your qn..

Oh ya, by the way ladies.. Now they are having promotion on the new package. Is much cheaper than the past..