LFI wellness center acupuncture

LayPeng

Hi everybody, this program also must require our discipline and determination. although im not discipline enough but still lost 14kg, that's considered as lucky. beside a good program, self discipline and determination must be there.

keep it up for those still on program :red:

by the way as a mummy, i only start program after Breastfeeding as advised by my consultant, the reason is focus on giving baby nutrients first, after stop BF then can focus on weight loss.
During the BF will lose a bit of weight and water retention.

becksieee

hi hi!! so excited to read about the fantastic results of acupuncture!:Dancing_wub: i live in the west side and Marine Parade is real FAR for me... Are the treatments expensive? We need to sign up packages?? :embarrassed:
yeaa... far for me too and some friends =( stay in jurong but still go.. i guess depends on what your priorty is? if its really impt to you i guess you wont mind how far. one week gotta go 1-2 times loh, hardly have enough time but i tried to fork out. sometimes had to cancel, just rearrange .

yeah the acupuncture program not miracle. we have to work hard for it to watch our selves too. :) review they conducted for me about once in 2-3weeks , then each review was about 1-4kg fats loss.. so it's more gradual not 15kg gone.. is abit slow but still quite ok .

they come by programs, their programs include 10-20 acu sessions? plus detox and dietary done by consultant . you shld check out whats the program you need, pricing and all during the consultation.

Last edited:

becksieee

Hi everybody, this program also must require our discipline and determination. although im not discipline enough but still lost 14kg, that's considered as lucky. beside a good program, self discipline and determination must be there.

keep it up for those still on program :red:

by the way as a mummy, i only start program after Breastfeeding as advised by my consultant, the reason is focus on giving baby nutrients first, after stop BF then can focus on weight loss.
During the BF will lose a bit of weight and water retention.
yahlo. just like i said its not miraculous . require alot of hard work, determination and discipline.

jiayou all who still in program too :001_302: by end of my program is 12.1kg fats loss accumulated bit by bit..

yah, you can sign up anytime with the promotion that you want, but better to start after BF like us.. during BF very hungry too so would not advise to start.. after BF then focus on slimming down , give my baby all the nutrients first.

Last edited:

LayPeng

Hi Lay Peng,

ntmu,
yeah i just started and next Monday gg for review :S
hopefully can see results :p
ic, how much u need to lose? i lost 17-18kg in total. which is very lucky, if you follow everything sure slim down. good luck in your review! had approved you in msn, chat with ya tomorrow

Ange

Hi Mummy,

Anyone is interested in getting the LFI weight management package? Because i got a slimming buddy who just sign up the program but unfortunately she was being posted to overseas for 2 years hence she got no choice but to let go of it at discount price.

joarc

I just went through LFI 10 courses of acupuncture and 1 month of detox/diet etc, with absolutely no effect. Do they expect me to believe that continuing diet for the remaining 2 months will work when acupuncture+diet didnt?
I realise after awhile the staff are trained to give standard scripted replies, like dont't give up, its muscle gain etc. You can't blame them, afterall they are only a bunch of salesmen.
Why pay thousands for someone to tel you to diet diet diet when you can do it on your own. I am still learning the lesson and paying the price, the monthly instalment. So much for guarantee... For those of you considering, consider putting your money to help the needy maybe, where theres absolute guarantee. & diet on your own for free!

jiajia

I took the programme and lost weight too.

Now I still have plenty of S-factor, Imu6 and Celetrim (no longer selling) as previously i too kiasu to sign to 2 package. I wish to sell them at low price. Interested please PM me.

Or exchange with me B&H also can.

Jiayou!!

Charlottejiayi

Hw much does the package cost? I mean roughly..would like to know before visiting them..anyone can kindly advise me.would really appreciate..thank you..

Ange

Hw much does the package cost? I mean roughly..would like to know before visiting them..anyone can kindly advise me.would really appreciate..thank you..
Hi,
Is depend on your inbody result, they can also customise based on your budget. Go for the analysis first before you decide :) I can share with you my experience there, manage to shed off almost 12kg and still able to maintain (for about 2 yrs).

Juz17

Hi lay Peng,
Can share how much u spent and how long or many sessions u took? One week u go how many times? Need to see if I can make it before any commitment cos I got two kids to take Care...

LayPeng

Hi lay Peng,
Can share how much you spent and how long or many sessions you took? One week you go how many times? Need to see if I can make it before any commitment cos I got two kids to take Care...

Hi just I just sent you all the information You can check