LFI wellness center acupuncture

becksieee

Must sleep early too that the most important part too

isme8181@yahoo.com.sg:shyxxx:
yealo, i rmb those times consultant kept reminding, sleep early hv enough sleep. sleep before 12pm. that's cos to prevent muscle loss from happening, in case most of u all dont know. plus, sleeping later/insufficient sleep will cause ur body functions to decrease by few times.

so for slimming down, this is important i guess. if u'd like to lose fat instead of muscle must sleep early. now my turn to nag some of my friends already who are under the program. haha.

another thing is not to skip meals, as they always tell me. skipping meals does not make u slimmer, but eats on ur muscles.. eg. skipping meal before exercising will be like making u lose ur muscle instead of building them. u get the idea.

becksieee

anyone want the pkg i can share with you can email me at isme8181@yahoo.com.sg is much cheaper than the one which i pay and the product increase
yeap, heard about it from one of my friend who signed up last week. she was quite impressed i think when she saw me.. say she cldnt recognise -.- mst have really been fat esp during preggy period.

anw i found my records..! about 6mths back or more..
total loss in 3mths: 13.4kg in total
fats loss in kg: 12.1kg =>

loss abit muscle due to my late sleeping habits. :nah:

arm: lost 4cm
waist: lost 5cm
hip: lost 11cm
thigh: lost 11cm
calf: 3cm

isme8181

I still prefer the female doctor Hee and for my whole programme i lost 15kg maybe because i really follow strictly to the diet time-table and really desperate to lose weight.After all i still maintain and no longer yo-yo

isme8181@yahoo.com.sg

:Dancing_wub:

becksieee

aiyo, u sound like u're advertising like that la, later ppl misunderstand u or what loh.

if u go thru ur program already, share ur progress here with us!! :tlaugh:ange btw u completed ur prog?

LayPeng

hi all,
just to update my progress, i did not really discipline on the programme, a lot of commitement on my baby and work. so stressful.
But still managed to shed off 12kg on 15th june 09 my 4th review(at the middle of programme i stopped for 2 weeks)
i left 1 month+ to go on my programme only 6 more kg to go.

LayPeng

i quite suprise that my consultant and doctor managed to help me lose so much weight where by im not discipline

isme8181

I would say the F- Exxxx product is very very good. used to have menses cramp every month now after taking it,it really cure..Touch Wood:Dancing_wub::Dancing_tongue:

Try to buy and consume it,reALLY VERY GOOD

isme8181@yahoo.com.sg

LayPeng

really? may be i shld try after lose 18kg. do not want to focus on so many things at once.

i think i need some slimming buddy to do sharing and motivation. who also on acupuncture slimming? can add me in msn elainelaypeng@hotmail.com

LayPeng

yes, i will do it after i lose my 18kg. still have 4kg to lose.
consultant said my progress ok. stabled, think acupuncture really helps a lot.
yes, who is new and wish to know more about this program can just email or add me in msn elainelaypeng@hotmail.com

chezzcake

hi hi!! so excited to read abt the fantastic results of acupuncture!:Dancing_wub: i live in the west side and Marine Parade is real FAR for me... Are the treatments expensive? We need to sign up packages?? :embarrassed:

LayPeng

hi hi!! so excited to read about the fantastic results of acupuncture!:Dancing_wub: i live in the west side and Marine Parade is real FAR for me... Are the treatments expensive? We need to sign up packages?? :embarrassed:

Hi hi chezzcake,

u stay very far huh? the treatment is depending on how much exceeded fat you have in body analysis .the treatment not very ex nor very cheap, affordable. u will need to go for consultation first then let her advise. normal need to sign up package.

i had lost 14kg since i started the course.

if u have any more question can email or add me in msn to chat: elainelaypeng@hotmail.com

Ange

hi hi!! so excited to read about the fantastic results of acupuncture!:Dancing_wub: i live in the west side and Marine Parade is real FAR for me... Are the treatments expensive? We need to sign up packages?? :embarrassed:
I got slimming friend from Jurong come all the way down too, because they really feel the effectiveness.. From the research i did, so far this is the cheapest in town already.. and yes of cause we need to take up package to have the acunpuncture. ANyway this program consist of detox + acunpuncture + diet plan.
IF you need more information, can post here or pm mi.