links to get free samples of trial of pampers and milk powder??

snowy28

hi mummies and all

do you have any idea on the email links to get the free samples of pampers and milk powder for new borns???

regards:shyxxx:

diymummy

You can go to the Dumex website to request for a free Mamil Gold tin. I got my free one from there.

The others I'm not sure but you can try googling and going into the respective brands to see if they give out samples. Most do.

snowy28

thanks for the help ';)
You can go to the Dumex website to request for a free Mamil Gold tin. I got my free one from there.

The others I'm not sure but you can try googling and going into the respective brands to see if they give out samples. Most do.

TANZHENZHI

Hi Snowy,

After birth, usually hospital will give you a bag of goodies which contains samples of diaper and milk powder then they will have lots of pamphlets which you can call or email them for more samples ;)

That's what i do after birth ;)

snowy28

Hi Snowy,

After birth, usually hospital will give you a bag of goodies which contains samples of diaper and milk powder then they will have lots of pamphlets which you can call or email them for more samples ;)

That's what i do after birth ;)
oh ok its not to get before birth ah so that when your bb is born can start to try out the free samples so that u know which one suits him/her best??

TANZHENZHI

haha no.. when you in hospital they will give you samples too as you not sure which milk will the hospital give and will it suit your baby so dun buy 1st if not waste money. i also after reach home then buy the milk powder. ;)

Phoebii Cheng

You can go to either google or yahoo, and go to search for the brands, eg Nestle for Nan milk powder, Dumex for Mamil milk powder, abbot, wyeth etc.......

Nan, Dumex, Wyeth they give milk powder samples in small tins.....but for Nan the other time I hv to collect it personally frm mothercare

Yes, you should get samples of milk powder frm hospitals too after u give birth.....

For diapers, you can try huggies, they give samples.....

iwan2noe

abott did give sample but it's for 6 mths n above. for diaper, huggies & drypers did give sample.

hi hi, how to get samples for huggies and drypers?

go to the link for huggies but didnt see the link ..can shred soem light on it?thanks so much!:001_302:

snowy28

haha no.. when you in hospital they will give you samples too as you not sure which milk will the hospital give and will it suit your baby so dont buy 1st if not waste money. i also after reach home then buy the milk powder. ;)
i see isee i tot is get the samples b4 birth heeh

Any mummies know where to get samples from PAMPERS for newborn? I tried to google but PAMPERS website do not have local contacts....

temari

Diaper Sample
Drypantz / Drypers Diaper 1800 466 3002
Fitti / Pet Pet Diaper 6861 9155
Huggies / Pull Up Pants / Little Swimmers Diaper 1800 484 4437
Mamypoko / Pull Up Pants Diaper 6265 1648

Milk Powder Sample
Dumex (Mamil series) Milk Dumex - A world of advice from pregnancy to parenthood
NutriLine at 1800 265 3188
Friso Milk Friso Singapore | Curious Kids Need To Be Tough Inside!
Friso hotline at 64198484
contactus@friso.com.sg
Abbott (Similac / Gain / Grow / Pediasure / Isomil) Milk http://www.abbott.com.sg/family/free_sample.asp Wyeth (Promil Gold / Progress Gold / Promise Gold) Milk http://www.wyethnutrition.com.sg
1800-6886886
Nestle Milk 800-6011633
Mead Johnson (Enfa series) Milk http://www.meadjohnsonasia.com/
Karihome goats milk Milk Punggol Plaza 2nd floor kids shop