Little Brayden wants to see the world.

bellerichez

Hi everybody,

I'm back from the hospital already. I have given birth to a healthy baby boy on the 26 September 2009 @ TMC. My EDD was suppose to be on the 5th Oct 2009 but i guess my little prince can't wait to see the world. It took me 2 1/2 hour to pop this little boy out naturally without any drugs. I was all alone inside the labor room cos hubby couldn't make it due to some reason. The pain of contraction was like OMG. Don't dare to think about it anymore. But i was sms-ing throughout the labor and my doc and nurses was like "wah youngsters nowadays can even sms while giving birth. LOL" Now I'm home doing 70% traditional confinement. Gotta stop here already cos my mom keep nagging that if i use the computer my eyes will spoil cos confinement is the time for me to rest and not use computer. =)

Ting

congrats to u belle!!!
rest well n take good care! post some bb pics up yeah!
:D

hakisumi

Congratz belle... no wonder nvr see you online these few days...
3rd mummy edd is Oct become Sept....
labour room can sms...? nice... hahahahaa

you rest well....take care.. can cuddle baby Brayden ler...

-jOanna

Congrats belle~ I sms-ed til my phone went flat too and asked my mum bring charger for me the next day...

pinkwipes

You did it without any pain relief! That's amazing!
:)

And you had the same EDD as me!
I'm still carrying my lil' girl in my tummy. LOL.

susern

Hi everybody,

I'm back from the hospital already. I have given birth to a healthy baby boy on the 26 September 2009 @ Thomson Medical Center. My EDD was suppose to be on the 5th Oct 2009 but i guess my little prince can't wait to see the world. It took me 2 1/2 hour to pop this little boy out naturally without any drugs. I was all alone inside the labor room cos hubby couldn't make it due to some reason. The pain of contraction was like OMG. dont't dare to think about it anymore. But i was sms-ing throughout the labor and my doc and nurses was like "wah youngsters nowadays can even sms while giving birth. LOL" Now I'm home doing 70% traditional confinement. Gotta stop here already cos my mom keep nagging that if i use the computer my eyes will spoil cos confinement is the time for me to rest and not use computer. =)
Congrats belle! Have a good rest!!

CanCanMum

congratulations~~~

ps: i oso kept using the pc while doing confinement.....no choice becoz i was banned from chatting on the phone :p

izanyzam

Wahhhhh u only had a 2 and a half hour labour and gave birth without any drugs...I SoOoooOoo ENVY you...!!! Congrats on your newborn...Rest well and enjoy your confinement...!!!

diymummy

WOW!!! Congratulations!!! 2.5hrs delivery is really a feat!! Great that it was only that long.

Welcome baby Brayden! Post pics soon!

:Dancing_wub: :Dancing_tongue: :Dancing_wub: :Dancing_tongue:

Oh yes... And HAPPY CHILDREN'S DAY!!! :D

Last edited: