Little red spots on my baby face

mummyyun

Mummies, my boy is 3 weeks old. There are some little red spots like pimples appearing on his cheeks, forehead n eye area. Anyone know what are those? N what should I do?

mummyyun

Thanks for the reply . My mum tried to use those mo li hua juice to apply for him and his face got better already.

i1babes

hi mummyyun , my boy 3 wek old too , hv a same problem like u , may i know wat is " mo li hua juice ?? and where can i get it ... tnx

Carlisle

It's probably just baby acne. Some babies get red splotchy faces. Some get whiteheads on their nose, cheeks, and forehead. They are normal and will go away on their own. My sister would regularly wipe baby's face with a clean wash clothe.

Jasmine flower juice helps, my girl used to have saliva rash all over and my mum apply the juice twice a day by squeezing the flower directly and apply
Without cleaning it off. No worries ! Very fast goes off!

mummyyun

Ok, actually the most efficient way is bring your baby to the doctor. He/she will prescript a cream for baby to apply. And also make sure you use cotton balls soak in warm boiled water to clean his/her face or mouth ( after every feeding ) . Change the mittens once it's wet to prevent their saliva or left over milk to touch their face.
After the red spots disappear , I apply moisturer to his face everyday because the cream makes his skin very dry .
That's what the doctor ask me to do and it helps.

lem0nlime

do the red spots appear throughout the day or only during specific times , like bedtime or noon?

could be heat rash or some allergic reactions to some clothing/fabrics?

bingbing

As far as i encounter during my boys younger days, formula milk is usually heaty hence bb then to have such little pimples on their face. Try boiling some chinese barley for them . my sister's 1.5 month bb also have it and barley water helps

shuzhen

My 6 weeks son is having the same problem. We apply the cream given by the PD but the rashes gone and appear again. Can i use the "mo li hua juice" to apply on his face?