lonely single mum

shalinna

Hi...all. Im intrested in joining single mum n dad group..
Also would like to bring my little son have fun wit urs kids
Outing or picnic once a month..gathering.. Can let me know in advance.
Shalinna ....8356-5639
Thanks.

Last edited:

Jess828

Loneliness can be so hard to deal with...as hard as it can be to put faith in another person...all the best.

Felix

Hai Shalinna,

I just joined this forum.
I am a Dad of 2 boys aged 8 years and 5 years respectively.
Life can be lonely sometimes after the separation, but always remember, your little son needs you.
Everyday, after a hard days work, no matter how tired we are or how stressful we feel, once looking at our kids, all those feeling are gone.
I always bring my children on weekends for a walk at Elias Park, or some children fishing at Pasir Ris.
Join me if you want to.

Felix, 9101 6324

Ekari

Well, try to get together with other single moms or single dads just for outing or something. Friends and Family they will help to ease that loneliness a little. Everyone feels lonely sometimes.

kinberuri

Hey all, a single mom here with a 2 years old sweetheart... Staying in the east...
Anyone to meet up over the weekends?

Raudhah

Hi everyone,
I'm a single mum with 3 girls, staying in the west. I'm interested to meetup with single parents for gathering or chatting. Looking for new friends to chat & exchange views & experiences. Do email me ya at mocha30339@gmail.com

BubbaMama

Hi All,

I am a single mom with a 19 month old boy. Looking for like minded moms or dads to start a blog. I am hosting my own blog and would love for parents or single parents to contribute to guest blogging or contribute to Bubba & Mama ;)

Do drop me a line if you are interested to hang out or write!

As we move forward don’t forget to love yourself. Self-love is one of the most important gifts a person can give oneself. If you do not love yourself chances are nobody else will, including your ex. Let me repeat: If you do not love yourself nobody else will, including your ex. The biggest mistake single parents make is self-neglect. How does this happen? You over or under eat, you don't drink water, you don't get enough sleep, you worry about everything, you are angry at the world, and etc, so consequently you are just a mess. Sometimes it's just easier to neglect yourself than do the things which will make you feel and look better. Some of us go to the other extreme and self-indulge while neglecting our children and everyone else; that's called selfishness.
Secondly, I wish we put much effort to raising our self-esteem and changing our self-image is very important to the task as single parents. You have to believe you deserve it before it can be effective. If you think you are supposed to be a doormat then you will do everything in your power to remain a doormat. In other words, we tend to be the person we see in our minds; no matter how much we want to be someone else. If you don't see yourself as a confident, vibrant, intelligent person, capable of loving and caring your children, guess what? You won't be.
Self-image is how you see yourself so if you've always believed you were nerdy, dumpy, stupid, bad, overweight or a failure in relationships, then this is what you will be. It will not change until you change your perception of yourself. It is nobody's job but yours. Change your beliefs and you change your life. See yourself as healthy, smart, and capable and this is what you will be. You just have to want it bad enough, and then you will have it.
LET GO FOR IT!

Last edited:

BubbaMama

As we move forward don’t forget to love yourself. Self-love is one of the most important gifts a person can give oneself. If you do not love yourself chances are nobody else will, including your ex. Let me repeat: If you do not love yourself nobody else will, including your ex. The biggest mistake single parents make is self-neglect. How does this happen? You over or under eat, you don't drink water, you don't get enough sleep, you worry about everything, you are angry at the world, and etc, so consequently you are just a mess. Sometimes it's just easier to neglect yourself than do the things which will make you feel and look better. Some of us go to the other extreme and self-indulge while neglecting our children and everyone else; that's called selfishness.
Secondly, I wish we put much effort to raising our self-esteem and changing our self-image is very important to the task as single parents. You have to believe you deserve it before it can be effective. If you think you are supposed to be a doormat then you will do everything in your power to remain a doormat. In other words, we tend to be the person we see in our minds; no matter how much we want to be someone else. If you don't see yourself as a confident, vibrant, intelligent person, capable of loving and caring your children, guess what? You won't be.
Self-image is how you see yourself so if you've always believed you were nerdy, dumpy, stupid, bad, overweight or a failure in relationships, then this is what you will be. It will not change until you change your perception of yourself. It is nobody's job but yours. Change your beliefs and you change your life. See yourself as healthy, smart, and capable and this is what you will be. You just have to want it bad enough, and then you will have it.
LET GO FOR IT!
Thanks for sharing and your encouraging words! Bubbamama.com is about what you just said.. loving ourselves... taking good care of ourselves before we even take better care of our kids.

boggie

hi all....

i also would like to squeeze some time out to chilled out from MY LONELY PLANET...

anyone out there to plan out some outing or causal meet out. Please do include me