lonely single mum

jiajia

At times I am so tired, handling kids are really stress at times....at times, when i bring them out seeing a complete family and I look at my lovely kids, I feel so guilty and sad.....my gal, i believe don't even know what is papa/daddy... I can't tell anyone, but to swallow my tears.....

BubbaMama

At times I am so tired, handling kids are really stress at times....at times, when i bring them out seeing a complete family and I look at my lovely kids, I feel so guilty and sad.....my gal, i believe don't even know what is papa/daddy... I can't tell anyone, but to swallow my tears.....
Babe,

we single moms are survivors! Keep an open mind, who says that not having a father is not a complete family? Having said that, you gotta be strong, you won't be a single mom for long, better to be in a happy relationship than be in a bad one.
Stay strong!

jiajia

Babe,

we single moms are survivors! Keep an open mind, who says that not having a father is not a complete family? Having said that, you gotta be strong, you won't be a single mom for long, better to be in a happy relationship than be in a bad one.
Stay strong!
Ya, my focus is all my kids, but at times....can't help feeling this way....Of cos i am confident to give them a better life than their so called father.

But I am just afraid that my life might affect my kids relationship life in future....well maybe I think too much....

BubbaMama

Ya, my focus is all my kids, but at times....can't help feeling this way....Of cos i am confident to give them a better life than their so called father.

But I am just afraid that my life might affect my kids relationship life in future....well maybe I think too much....
Take things as it comes... don't over think things. Stay positive ;)

Alan24

Hi all! I know it's random for me to be here... But I have to say that all of you deserve a pat on your back! Be it single mum or single dad, it is not easy for all of you to bring your kids up single handedly. Without the physical and mental support from the other partner, you have to rely on your family members and peers and of course not to mention your LOVE for your kids. Therefore once again, all of you have my admirations and respect!

I'm just being random here lol! Hoping that some of you might be willing to share with me your stories and also maybe pass to me some advise that might come in handy when I become a parent in future? Haha!

Cheers to all!

julee22

WOW! Many single mummies!
I'm a single mom to a 8 yr old girl residing at the east!! Since the school holidays are coming, we can meet up!

shalinna

hi..julee22 ... wanna to meet up n have fun . small gathering with d other sinlge mum n dad..
and our kids along... whatapps me 8356-5639

julee22

As we move forward don’t forget to love yourself. Self-love is one of the most important gifts a person can give oneself. If you do not love yourself chances are nobody else will, including your ex. Let me repeat: If you do not love yourself nobody else will, including your ex.
HEAR HEAR!! When you start loving yourself, the world will be a brighter place!

julee22

BIG HUGGG

That's why we are here. Can always share and let them out!

julee22

:D
Which part of tamp do you stay? You have two girls? Waaa, shiok! Can go swimming together (however the weather been really unpredictable nowadays)

DST

Hi to all daddies and mommies, nice to know you all. I am 40, daddy to 2 lovely daughters - 10 and 7 years old. Staying around Jurong East. Do hope to know more friends.