Looking for a Confinement Lady

linzy

Hi all mums,

I need a good confinement lady urgently and I am due in 22 August 2011.
Please let me know if you all have any good recommendations for me.

You can PM me or email me at linzy_lin@hotmail.com

Thank you. :001_302:

Confinementfood

We equip your maid with the knowledge of the type of food that you should/could consume during your confinement.

This helps you save cost since confinement fees are not cheap these days and eliminate having another stranger in the house during your confinement period.

For interested mommies and daddies, please pm me.

notlelam

if you are looking for part time confinement lady, you may call my mum who is fifty years old @ 82600288 to further discuss about engaging her service. It will be best to speak to her with regards to the job scope.

jo_mum

Hi, I am currently doing my confinement and would like to intro my confinement lady. She will be available in march 2012. She only does day confinement (9am-6pm). No overnight. She is very pro breast feeding and will bring baby to you whenever you want to breastfeed. Cooks for my hubby and son too and does simple household chores. She very clean too, washes her hands before handling baby and she keeps my kitchen clean and neat. So far I am very satisfied with her performance. Anyone interested to hire her can pm me with your contact and I'll get her to call you back as she is with me now.

joyyoung80

Hi, I am currently doing my confinement and would like to intro my confinement lady. She will be available in march 2012. She only does day confinement (9am-6pm). No overnight. She is very pro breast feeding and will bring baby to you whenever you want to breastfeed. Cooks for my hubby and son too and does simple household chores. She very clean too, washes her hands before handling baby and she keeps my kitchen clean and neat. So far I am very satisfied with her performance. Anyone interested to hire her can pm me with your contact and I'll get her to call you back as she is with me now.
hi jo_mum,

i tried to PM you but seems your PM box is full....can you PM me or 91083346. thanks

miracle25

does anyone intend to get their mother-in-law to do confinement for them? do we have to give them an angpow, before or after confinement?

jaymumys

Hi,
There's a relative of mine that has a couple of malaysian confinement aunties that have always been accepting both Local & Overseas assignment. They are very experienced, well versed in Mandarin/Cantonese, some of them can understand English.

You may wish to contact her @ 96522795 (Mrs Ho)

* Myself have just completed my confinement 5months+ ago and had a very enjoyable and relaxed period. It's my 2nd baby. I also got my C.L from my relative, C.L is from Malaysia. My recommended C.L was very experienced in food and baby.
She even taught me a few dishes before she left.

Compared to my first one, she's much more younger & energetic. Cook excellent food, help me with folding of clothes, wiping of floor and even wash away my stains on my pots and pans....something that I hasn't been able to rid since the stain appears. Very clean in handling baby and during cooking for us. Even suggested what type of traditional chinese medicine to buy for mummy. Also offered to cook for my mother in law and my occasional visited sister & her family with no complains.

She also refuses to eat before us and even eat lesser than us....which i feel quite bad.

She doesn't turn in early, anytime of alertness for baby cries. She also help to fetch my eldest son from childcare every morning and evening. Simple lady with no high expectations. She's only in early 50s.

Regards,
Jaymumys

Last edited:

auntylee

Re: CL contact

Hi MTBs,

I am Aunty Lee, I am a Singaporean confinement nanny trained with KK Hospital to cater to mothers who are looking for reliable and professional help. I am also well-versed in TCM herbs and tonics used in confinement practices.

You can contact me at my mobile: 90576651 to find out more. Or you can visit my website at http://www.auntylee.com.sg

Angel9

does anyone intend to get their mother-in-law to do confinement for them? do we have to give them an angpow, before or after confinement?
give one red packet at the start and one red packet at the end. 2 in total. amount is up to you. it's courtesy.

peggyyenni

Re: CL contact

wow peggy, how old is your mum? she can still stay up all night?
;) sure she can when she's on the job! After the confinement, she'll just rest for a few days to recharge. Sometimes, there r mummies who extended her working period for another month. She also has experience with twin babies confinement. Having said that, she is 63 yo this year. :)