looking for a hair salon for baby 1st hair cut. any good salon to recommend?

JPng

Hi,

i'm looking for a hair salon for my baby gal's 1st hair cut. any good salon to recommend?

Tks

Phoebii Cheng

Actually for me that time I bring my son to junior league, they have one at Suntec & Parkway not sure about Novena though

They have cartoons to distract them....but my son cry & cry for 1st time hair cut

But I know most of my fren just bring to those barber shop

JPng

Actually for me that time I bring my son to junior league, they have one at Suntec & Parkway not sure about Novena though

They have cartoons to distract them....but my son cry & cry for 1st time hair cut

But I know most of my friend just bring to those barber shop
hmm.. still considering if wanna "shave" her hair... but also can't bear to do it. haiz...

ling.er

Y dun try trim urself when ur baby is slping ?? My mum advice mi to trim ourself then when hair more longer + baby is bigger then brin go cut ..

JPng

Y dont try trim yourself when your baby is sleeping ?? My mum advice mi to trim ourself then when hair more longer + baby is bigger then brin go cut ..
i've already trimmed her hair..but a bit only .. can't bear to cut shorter. :p

poohgirl

Hi JPng,

We brought our little girl to Red Dot on the 2nd flr of Forum the Shopping Centre last Sunday. Although no tv/dvd to watch like Little Junior League, but the lady was very careful and skilful. It cost us $17.90 to shave her head, and they also gave us a certificate for her first haircut :001_302:

duckiemom

Hi JPng,

We brought our little girl to Red Dot on the 2nd flr of Forum the Shopping Centre last Sunday. Although no tv/dvd to watch like Little Junior League, but the lady was very careful and skilful. It cost us $17.90 to shave her head, and they also gave us a certificate for her first haircut :001_302:

Hey Poohgirl,
Can i know the name of that lady from Red Dot? My Belle's 4mths old now and we are thinking of bringing her to shave her head. since the price is the same as most salons, may like to bring her to Red Dot too :001_302:
Need to fix appt?

cmeilim

we only gave our boy his first haircut when he was several months old because he has natural thick curly hair. too nice to cut short. hee! we took him to the neighbourhood salon. only $4.80. we feel that pointless/marketing gimmick to have those distracting dvds, toys, etc because what's most important is a good hairdresser who can do a quick job so as to minimise baby getting restless and fidgety. if can do a quick job, then no need to spend extra $ for all those distractions already mah... ;p

Home Base Hair Salon
hi there,

I m doing Home Base Hair Salon in Serangoon N I do house calls too going to customers house.

anybody interested, please PM me.​