Looking for a job at flexible hours

Hi all mummies,
I was a nursing tutor. After I become mummy of someone, my goal or focus of life has changed. I gave up my career as i know i can't have both in my life. However, one year ago my friend introduce a flexible hour job to me. Now I'm a full time mummy at home and looking after my 2 children as I'm still breastfeeding my younger one ( 13 months old). Besides, I'm doing this job at my own pace.This job has really helped me a lots in term of health information and future career development. If you are interested, pls send me your email address.
Hi, I am interested. Can you email me at jessicayin@yahoo.com? Thks.

I also need a flexible part time job urgently. Been looking for a long time but seems like no such job ler. I can only work from 10am to 6pm. Is there such a job so stressed :(

PinkDiamonds

Moms, if you are looking for a flexible job to work from home and flip through newspapers and and classifieds without finding anything suitable, have you considered "creating" your own job opportunity? I am not talking about MLM companies, or companies that pay you a few cents whenever you click a link or complete a survey.

Actually on the Internet there are a lot of LEGIT streams of income where you can plan your own time and work whenever you are able to. There are people looking for virtual assistants (like admin but you work online), writers, data entry. I am also sure some of you have heard of people making money by blogging.

Don't be disheartened, if you know where to look, you will definitely find something that you can do. :)

ladyivis

Hi, how about owning your online business?
It allows you to make money from home and passive income for life!

No experience require
No investment
No inventory
No calling
No selling etc...

Check out this website to find out more on how you can make money online.
Http://www.secretstotheinternetwealth.com

To your success!

sandrahofis

Flexibility in a job is a game-changer, right? Have you considered exploring different options in healthcare? Some roles, like medical assisting, offer flexible hours. They're diverse, rewarding, and can fit various schedules. If you're curious, https://www.becomeopedia.com/ provides insights into the medical assisting career path. It's worth checking out if you're aiming for that work-life balance with adaptable hours!

Last edited: