Looking for beading friends

twinklefair

Hello, mummies of there.

Just joined the site a couple of days ago. I'm a SAHM of 3 loving kids. I surf net and make jewellery while they are schooling. I would like to meet mummies of the same interest.

I have attached a picture of my jewellery creation as part of the intro.

Bye for now.

Attachments

CanCanMum

wah.....v pretty leh....

i oso do but mine not as Pro as yours worh....

heeee...welcomez!

can i be your beading friend?:001_302::001_302::001_302:

CanACraft

Hi.. I'm new to this site and would love to be one of your beading friends.
Your work was gorgeous!
I learnt jewellery making in CC 3 yrs back. I do sell to friends and shops.
But stopped making a year ago as my mum wasn't happy that I didn't spent enough time w my sons and had enough rest.

cc_2

Hi,

Your creation is very good..

I've been doing some pieces before my BBs were born... now only do once in a blue blue moon...

twinklefair

Hi, CanCanMum and CanACraft,

Thanks for responding. We certainly can be friends since we share the same interests. This photo (a girl's bracelet) is the 见面礼。 For me, a SAHM, it is already not easy to find time to commit to the craft, I really wonder how both of you make it a point to bead/make jewellery. Nevertheless, I think we will have lots to share in future. I will keep both of you posted for interesting items I come by.

CanCanMum, your posting looks complicated. I think I have a lot to learn from you regarding posting. Is ofbeadsandcrystal your blogspot?

CanACraft, I read from your profile that you work as an engineer. I was one too before I retired ;) (in construction, though). Care to tell me which line you are from?

Bye for now.

Attachments

CanCanMum

Hi.. I'm new to this site and would love to be one of your beading friends.
Your work was gorgeous!
I learnt jewellery making in CC 3 yrs back. I do sell to friends and shops.
But stopped making a year ago as my mum wasn't happy that I didn't spent enough time w my sons and had enough rest.
hallos!

Your boy loves Bob the builder arh~

same as mine worhz~

CanCanMum

Hi, CanCanMum and CanACraft,

Thanks for responding. We certainly can be friends since we share the same interests. This photo (a girl's bracelet) is the 见面礼。 For me, a SAHM, it is already not easy to find time to commit to the craft, I really wonder how both of you make it a point to bead/make jewellery. Nevertheless, I think we will have lots to share in future. I will keep both of you posted for interesting items I come by.

CanCanMum, your posting looks complicated. I think I have a lot to learn from you regarding posting. Is ofbeadsandcrystal your blogspot?

CanACraft, I read from your profile that you work as an engineer. I was one too before I retired ;) (in construction, though). Care to tell me which line you are from?

Bye for now.
WOW!!! Beri pretty againz!!! lols

huh....my blog complicated arh.....my cousin started out for me the basics and then i add on.....heee.....erm....i seldom visited tat liao...hahahha...abandoned my blog...heee....no time to add new collections leh......hahhahaha

Porukadotzu

hi!! i'm more on a sewing n needleworks person coz i was in a clothing designing job, but now i'm sewing stuff for fun.

I always been interested in jewelry making but never have a good timing to buy the equipment yet.. well i did bought some colors of beads with wire few weeks ago when i went to jurong point the new mall, but i wasn't aware that i need the tools to make it haha... how idiotic.

any1 can tell me wat should i hv inhand to start creating beads jewelry??

i love your bracelet twinklefair!

and CanCanMum... you're very talented in everything! telling jokes, arrange gathering, working mum, now jewellry maker haha...

twinklefair

Hi,

Your creation is very good..

I've been doing some pieces before my BBs were born... now only do once in a blue blue moon...
Hi cc 2,

Congratulation! and welcome to the club ... I mean mother of 3. Sure, you will be getting more joy, this is the least of how I feel. If time could wind back, I wish I could have 4 ...

twinklefair

hi!! i'm more on a sewing n needleworks person coz i was in a clothing designing job, but now i'm sewing stuff for fun.

I always been interested in jewelry making but never have a good timing to buy the equipment yet.. well i did bought some colors of beads with wire few weeks ago when i went to jurong point the new mall, but i wasn't aware that i need the tools to make it haha... how idiotic.

any1 can tell me wat should i hv inhand to start creating beads jewelry??

i love your bracelet twinklefair!

and CanCanMum... you're very talented in everything! telling jokes, arrange gathering, working mum, now jewellry maker haha...
Hi Porukadotzu,

For a cost saving start, just get a good pair of round nose plier (for making round loop in wire), flat nose plier (open jump ring, hold wire.. and more), craft scissor, mooncake box to hold the beads and findings when you are working and beading books from library. Trust me, the toughest is to kick start.

ger-mummy

haha... since sch day i like to do handicraft stuff le... the blogging stuff very easy wan... go registered and post up can le unless u wanna nice background then got to tk some time to do it... Did u learn from any CC or sch? my stuff not many ppl like it, mayb too complicated or look alike bah...

CanACraft

Hi friends,
I dont hv a blog but thought of getting one many years back....ha ha ha ...dun know how n when will start. I luv reading ppl blog n envy of them that can express their thoughts so freely.

twinklefair,
I'm working in MNC electronics company... juggling btw work n family is v tough n stressful. I de-stress myself by taking up all sort of craft courses for the past few years. I'm a wkend mum; and v blessed to hv my parents and in-laws taking care of my sons respectively. My work required to travel but now has cut down due to company balancesheet is in red.... soon will b SAHM if got retrenched. Anyway, I'm thinking of getting a part-time job as my dd1 is gg P1 next year.

CanCanMum,
My sons are fans of BodTheBuilders and ThomasNFriends. The elder is collecting Bod's carry-along machines and ThomasNFriends' steam enginees.

Porukadotzu,
I started sewing last year n now have completed a few projects (sofa case, curtain, bag, key-chain pouch, purse). Now I'm half-way making birthday purse for my sis-in-law .. hope can complete by sunday.

ger-mummy,
I saw yr blog that shown beautiful nails' collection. I took up a diploma in nails technician few years back just to de-stress myself from work. If got retrenched, may b this cert can put to use...ha..ha..ha.

twinklefair

haha... since sch day i like to do handicraft stuff le... the blogging stuff very easy wan... go registered and post up can le unless u wanna nice background then got to tk some time to do it... Did u learn from any CC or sch? my stuff not many ppl like it, mayb too complicated or look alike bah...
Hi, ger-mummy,

I self learn and rely a lot on books and magazines. My selling is not all smooth either, very much depending on the festive months of the year. However, I realized wireworks sell better, you can refer to those designs in accessories shops. Korean designs are the most in one now.

twinklefair

Hi friends,
I dont hv a blog but thought of getting one many years back....ha ha ha ...dun know how n when will start. I luv reading ppl blog n envy of them that can express their thoughts so freely.

twinklefair,
I'm working in MNC electronics company... juggling btw work n family is v tough n stressful. I de-stress myself by taking up all sort of craft courses for the past few years. I'm a wkend mum; and v blessed to hv my parents and in-laws taking care of my sons respectively. My work required to travel but now has cut down due to company balancesheet is in red.... soon will b SAHM if got retrenched. Anyway, I'm thinking of getting a part-time job as my dd1 is gg P1 next year.

CanCanMum,
My sons are fans of BodTheBuilders and ThomasNFriends. The elder is collecting Bod's carry-along machines and ThomasNFriends' steam enginees.

Porukadotzu,
I started sewing last year n now have completed a few projects (sofa case, curtain, bag, key-chain pouch, purse). Now I'm half-way making birthday purse for my sis-in-law .. hope can complete by sunday.

ger-mummy,
I saw yr blog that shown beautiful nails' collection. I took up a diploma in nails technician few years back just to de-stress myself from work. If got retrenched, may b this cert can put to use...ha..ha..ha.

Hi,

Maybe we can have a joint blog when you're more free...... let me know.

ger-mummy

Hi, ger-mummy,

I self learn and rely a lot on books and magazines. My selling is not all smooth either, very much depending on the festive months of the year. However, I realized wireworks sell better, you can refer to those designs in accessories shops. Korean designs are the most in one now.

Where u get those books & magazines? In the library or u purchased?