Looking for beading friends

twinklefair

oh.. that's great!:wong29: Do you've any blogger website in mind?
Hi Keren,

You are replying CanACraft's Post, are both of you the same person? I'm fine with anybody who shares same interest as me to do a joint blog. I thought blogspot is the most popular and powerful one, but I also want one that is easy to create and maintain.

twinklefair

Where u get those books & magazines? In the library or u purchased?
Hi ger-mummy,

You can get some books but not magazines in the library. Magazines are better source as they show new techniques and trends. If you don't mind self pick up and return in Tampines, I could lend you some of my issues.

ger-mummy

Hi ger-mummy,

You can get some books but not magazines in the library. Magazines are better source as they show new techniques and trends. If you don't mind self pick up and return in Tampines, I could lend you some of my issues.
oh no... stay too far away from u le... i stay @ another of ur. haha nvm, u get magazine from those books stores or outside those selling newspaper stall???
I wanna get some but quite hard to get it

twinklefair

oh no... stay too far away from u le... i stay @ another of ur. haha nvm, u get magazine from those books stores or outside those selling newspaper stall???
I wanna get some but quite hard to get it
Hi ger-mummy,

You can only get from big book store such as borders, kinokuniya and limited numbers from popular. The best source is bead shops in People's Park.

CanACraft

Hi Keren,

You are replying CanACraft's Post, are both of you the same person? I'm fine with anybody who shares same interest as me to do a joint blog. I thought blogspot is the most popular and powerful one, but I also want one that is easy to create and maintain.
Yah.. CanACraft and Keren are the same person. My office PC was auto logged in as Keren @mummysg .And 've long forgotten abt this post name and its password.
I've no idea on how to start and which blog to work on.:eek:11: Will u guide me along?

oblong

hi twinklefair, count me in :) love the bracelet. it looks gorgeous.

cancanmum, ger-mummy, wow, you are talented. the designs are very nice! :Dancing_wub:

wanted to pick up beading before i got pregnant. only got around making an angel keychain :001_302: didn't do anything after that. the materials and some odd tool i bought are all in cold storage inside the storeroom :shyxxx:

ger-mummy

cancanmum, ger-mummy, wow, you are talented. the designs are very nice! :Dancing_wub:

wanted to pick up beading before i got pregnant. only got around making an angel keychain :001_302: didn't do anything after that. the materials and some odd tool i bought are all in cold storage inside the storeroom :shyxxx:
Thank You!!!

twinklefair

Yah.. CanACraft and Keren are the same person. My office PC was auto logged in as Keren @mummysg .And 've long forgotten abt this post name and its password.
I've no idea on how to start and which blog to work on.:eek:11: Will u guide me along?
Hi CanACraft,

I'll find out more first then tell you about it. I guess I'll have to stop my jewelry making for the time being.....:eek:

twinklefair

Hi oblong,

So glad to know that there are so many kaki here. I have made angel keychain before too. But now that Swarovski has stopped producing the crystal body, it has become history. So cherish the one that you have.;)

twinklefair

Hi beading friends,

How have you all been? I have been busy beading lah! But may soon have to stop for a while, exam coming soon(I mean my son's exam). Anyway, I have recently created some bride, bridemaid and sisters accessories for tea party.

If you like it, please pass it on to your friends or sisters whom are getting marry.

With thanks....:wink:

Attachments