Looking for good pre-natal vitamin

fionliu

Hi everyone, seem iherbs is very popular, my girl now is eating Childlife supplement and I get in gnc , when I browse thru iherbs seem like much more cheaper! But I do not know how to count the total cost and do not know how to order? Can any kind ladies willing to share how to buy? And what kind of supplement to buy for myself if I trying to conceive ? Thks

mummychoi

i was on this cellular nutrition before marriage till now. even during my pregnancy. you can call Jolyne (my coach & now close friend) for more details. she can provide better advice.

cwng

I have fertilityBlend supplement for whom try to conceive(Male & female). Any one interested ? I buy from USA.
I have total of 4x for female & 4x for male.

gingertea

Hi All,

Just place an order for organic prenatal supplements. Like to share the discount coupon for 1st order. SAQ893.. can use if u r the first order from Iherb.

gingertea

Hi all, I had received my prenatal supplements two days ago from iherb. Good service, fast delivery.. I took the supplement so far do good.. Will comment on it after few weeks later..

gingertea

hi all mums to be, i have almost finished up one bottle of New chapter of pre natal. after 2-3 week, i felt my skin is better, as is smoother. i have slightly more energy. i think that a good sign.