Looking for mummies to join aqua class

LaBelleVie

Are there any pregnant mummies out there who are interested to sign up for aqua classes? A friend of mine recently gave birth and before then she did the YMCA/Inspire Mum and Baby aqua classes and said it was really good.

So the situation is that the class will only run if they have a group of 6 mums signed up. The course is supposed to start in March but is being delayed as they're waiting for more mums to sign up. There are 3 already signed up and we only need 3 more ladies to register!

If you're interested check out the website Inspire Mum & Baby – Our focus is your fitness, health and wellness

maogou

Are there any pregnant mummies out there who are interested to sign up for aqua classes? A friend of mine recently gave birth and before then she did the YMCA/Inspire Mum and Baby aqua classes and said it was really good.

So the situation is that the class will only run if they have a group of 6 mums signed up. The course is supposed to start in March but is being delayed as they're waiting for more mums to sign up. There are 3 already signed up and we only need 3 more ladies to register!

If you're interested check out the website Inspire Mum & Baby – Our focus is your fitness, health and wellness
Hi is it still available ? But my baby will only turn 6months old this July.... I was also looking at the aqua class at YMCA...

lwmich84

I am interested. Currently 14 weeks. But I see that the timing is 7pm, afraid not able to make it on time after work from Ubi..

LaBelleVie

Hi Maogou

I believe there are still spots available, you should try giving them a call.

The Inspire Mum & Baby classes are held at the YMCA so I believe we're referring to the same course.