Looking To Buy a HDB at Clementi

haiting

Hi,

We are looking to buy a 5 room HDB at blk 415 Clementi, budget $550k. Please contact us at 94308417. Thanks.

shiseru

huh any reasons why? I just bought a 5 rooms A model in Tampines. My agent managed to neg - no need cov

stonston

If you have a particular block/estate in mind, try printing your own flyers and distribute door to door.

What you can do is state on your flyer that you are NOT AGENT, therefore NO NEED TO PAY COMMISSION. People will be more attracted to contact you if they do not need to pay agent fees :)

But you must know what to do to safeguard your interest (as in selling flat on your own without agent).

Or knock door-to-door and speak to the ppl in that block. That's what my neighbours did (parents stay opp my parents, kids getting married & looking for flat).

Angelmum

We are looking to buy a 5 room HDB at blk 415 Clementi, budget $550k. Please contact us at 94308417. Thanks.​

Blk 415 near central/mrt thus high cov is quite unavoidable unless you lucky enough to find a desperate seller. why insist 415, neighbouring blks also similiar price, isn't it?

Nowadays, the mkt trend is the bigger your flat ie 5rm above, the lesser cov required. Some sellers even sell below valuation. Get more agents to find for you but dont sign exclusive. Just stress you WILLING pay commission eg 1%. At the same time, flap ST for ads, respond to ad as direct buyer. Let the seller agt aware you not paying comm unless he do paper work ie you pay angbao $1000 or 0.5%. Money matters very sensitive, be sure to tell ppl how much you paying comm, what kind of unit you looking for, etc.​

hope seow

[/left]

Blk 415 near central/mrt thus high cov is quite unavoidable unless you lucky enough to find a desperate seller. why insist 415, neighbouring blks also similiar price, isn't it?

Nowadays, the mkt trend is the bigger your flat ie 5rm above, the lesser cov required. Some sellers even sell below valuation. Get more agents to find for you but dont sign exclusive. Just stress you WILLING pay commission eg 1%. At the same time, flap ST for ads, respond to ad as direct buyer. Let the seller agt aware you not paying comm unless he do paper work ie you pay angbao $1000 or 0.5%. Money matters very sensitive, be sure to tell ppl how much you paying comm, what kind of unit you looking for, etc.​

Hi, I do agree with this mummy. With the current property market (btw, i am an agent), it will be quite impossible for sellers to let go their unit with no COV especially it's near to mrt.

Perhaps you can try considering other blocks cos actually you have very good budget to work with. FYI, there's no need for you to sign exclusive with any agent pertaining to buying flat.

As for comission, pray that you would meet a good agent who is willing to neg a lower com cos some agents might not sell the unit to you even if you may give their seller a better offer compare to another buyer who is giving the agent a better comission. Standard practice is 1% of purchase price.

Hope that the info will be of use to you :)